WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

40 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

@Schnitzeldamn dude. That is pricey af. For tickets that far out. 

@MEzeRKeryou made me lol. I've got packages several times at the P.O. Box and had to open them to remember what I ordered. First world problems. 

I had to buy those tickets because  there's no way in hell i'm going to stand at the back but I just can't deal with crowds after getting crushed at the front of  a music festival in 1997.

But it has to be said iron maiden charge a fucking buttload for tickets.

• Like 1

I recently got to go see Tool in concert.  I've wanted to see them for 20 years.  I thought it wasn't in the cards when I was instantly put in 2000th place in line the moment tickets went on sale.  I said f it i'm not going to get to see them.  Then my lovely gf surprised me for our 6 year anniversary with tickets..... she knew how bad I wanted to go.  I think she found them on stubhub.

It did highlight the fact that I think there are some serious bots that get all those tickets bought up instantly.  I think it probably happens for every concert.  Tool is coming to Austin and I'll probably go see them again in San Antonio.  The other show was in San Antonio last month.

@SchnitzelI've seen them a couple times and they are fucking great.

The trouble is that Bruce will wind up saying some "if you want to hear old maiden,  go see a cover band" type shit. I'm sure they're tired of playing run to the hills after 40 years or whatever, but at that price they should play what people want to hear, not what maiden wants to play, imo

• Like 1

jesus!

i just bought the fam airfares to this place:

image.png.189f872fe028cb1bfb6103feeb387103.png

so we can go check out ( amongst other things)

image.png.7d62adc418d2114bc5884b782aa7d0d3.png

good thing the flights were cheap as shit  because i had no idea how badly they have you by the balls for the accommodation at the rock.

yeesh even the budget stuff is 300 per night ( I'm not camping in the desert)

giphy.gif

Edited by Schnitzel
  • Like 3
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2lbs moist brisket from Kreuz in Lockhart

2 dry jalapeno/cheese sausage links

Not my picture, but taken at the place I went to.  We go probably ~once a month.

IMG_1585.JPG

Oh, also the first oil change for my 5.9L cummins..... $120 for 12qts (actually 15qts) of oil, a bottle of lucas diesel fuel treatment, an oil filter, and a fuel filter.  It is NOT cheap to change oil in a diesel truck.

• Like 3

Copped the Atomos Ninja Inferno with the accessory kit, Sony NPF batteries, 1TB SSD, HDMI 2.0 cable and an articulating arm to mount it to my Panasonic GH5 rig.

Basically it's a 7in monitor (vs 3in GH5 screen) that would help me get my shots right with A LOT of focus/exposure assist tools. Also allows me record straight to a Solid State Drive instead of SD cards at a max output 4K 60p Apple Prores 422 10-bit.

Only got to play with it in my room for a bit last night but I am hype to put this thing to the test. Gonna try to grab some test shots of some skate shit this weekend if the weather permits.

https://www.atomos.com/ninja-inferno

• Like 2