I'm hungry but...

AKLOR!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
All I have left is half a 40 of high life and I don't have enough money that I want to spend it on delivered food. I tried putting some honey mustard on a really old, stale pita that was in the fridge, but it sucked really bad. What kind of food can I make out of half a 40, stale pitas, my room mates condiments, and garbage lying around my room? I need advice from people with real culinary experience please. Would ketchup on a similar pita work better? I really need to know so I don't get a hangover. Thanks!

woulda said stfu poz but then you said hangover

the poz doesnt know what a hangover is.

wrap pita in moist paper towel

put in microwave for a few seconds

moisture will make it soft again

proceed to fill inside with whatever condiments you see fit

may give you the shits or a stomach ache

but thats better than a hangover

OR

go to a fast food restaurant and offer a teenager your 40 for a hook up on some burgers

Go check out the post your meals thread till your full IT WORKS BRAHH!

OORRRRR you can tell minors you will buy them alcohol if you can keep the change do it enough and you can get some shit from the store.

Live with having a hangover, they are hardly a big deal, i am in my 30s and the only time I get a hangover is if I drink about 3 or 4 bottles of red wine in a night, or if I mix drinks all night long. Shouldn't be getting a hangover from a couple of 40s.

As for the food situation, like someone said before, list the condiments n stuff you got, it shouldn't be hard to whip something up.