The "Your Day in Pies" Photothread (non artistic)

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

went to my first game of the season

6-1 loss to the braves :/

scq1zk.jpg

2m3ldva.jpg

21mul3s.jpg

eqbmab.jpg

first time ive been to game with a fan of the opposition. was still fun :lol:

f9nw28.jpg

dos976.jpg

the yards -- trolley and freight.

246nvir.jpg

for good luck. was looking for the san diego chicken but no luck

ebbix4.jpg

canadians, this is what an $8 beer at the game looks like

2zzp1d3.jpg

half assed panoramic

254volv.jpg2i7l2s8.jpg2dv0juv.jpg122grc7.jpg

ezhmp5.jpg

xnxhk4.jpg

30tnex1.jpg

34sh3bm.jpg

would you guys agree sneaking down to better seats is part of the experience?

6r6i69.jpg

"HEY GET DOWN FROM THERE! IM TALKING TO YOU GET DOWN NOW!"

yjbqp.jpg

• Like 2

My day in Pies from yesterday..well, actually just a basketball game a went to..i hope you guys dont get bored with bball flicks..

..i woke up and realized my camera had no battery left, so i charged it during the first half of the day...so i missed out flicking my bagel with honey and cream cheese in the morning, and studying at the library in the afternoon.

you know the drill.... flicks or it didn't happen!!

i was gonna harass you via props comment but apparently i have given too many out today..... been off a few days.

and regarding the perv picks: does your camera not have a zoom function? :confused: :smiles:

*edit: i wanna hang with christeezy sometime!

took a last minute road trip to tahoe at the beginning of the week, last week to go snowboarding this season.

headed out of the city.

100_6425.jpg

had to rent some gear.

100_6429.jpg

cruising to the ski resort spot.

100_6435.jpg

was a good week to go, the whole area had just gotten 2 feet a couple days before

100_6445.jpg

get there and jump on a lift.

100_6447.jpg

got to the top of the mountain, hill in the left of the flick was fucking gnar.

100_6448.jpg

finished up for the day, kicked back with some whisky shots and a couple brews. it started snowing.

100_6450.jpg

panoramic of the mountain.

100_6451.jpg

that lift that ends in the middle is where that flick was taken of us at the top. notice drop off.

100_6452.jpg

the hotel had these old school tv's in the bathrooms, they looked just like the the tv my grandmother

had in her kitchen when i was a kid.

100_6458.jpg

lake tahoe.

100_6459.jpg

headed back, stopped to take pictures on the cliffs on the side of the road.

100_6468.jpg

getting back to civilization.

100_6471.jpg

it was a rad 2 day vacation.

• Like 5

you know the drill.... flicks or it didn't happen!!

and regarding the perv picks: does your camera not have a zoom function? :confused: :smiles:

ur right....i failed on not getting the flicks from the rest of the day...im new at the whole flicking my day in pies...i need to be consistant.

as for zooming, i was trying to get all the girls in one flick because i had a hard time deciding which one i wanted to zoom in on..especially since none of them were fat.:)

dang cali. big baller seats...

yeah man, and i hooked 3 of my friends with seats in the same row..all in all, 4 tickets at about $300 a pop = $1200 just to watch the Kings lose up close and personal :(

nice flicks homie but i got two questions...

1. why are you wearing a heavy ass coat in california?

2. is this a Starter Kings coat from like 92? lol

ur hard for that.

1. It was raining all day long, and the temperature had dropped low at night and it was cold, but i took my coat off during the game to yell shit at the players and refs...i threw it back on for the flicks on the court.

2. Yeah, its a starter jacket from back in the day...not 92, cause thats when the kings had the old logo, but its from '96...i wore it for a couple reasons...it has the Kings logo on it and it was too cold for me to rock a jersey or kings t-shirt, and its an old school jacket which shows some of the newer band wagon suckas at the arena that ive been a Kings fan for a looooong time....late 80's actually...plus old school starter jackets are whats up...i did see some old fans (people in their 60's and 70's) rockin some really old 1985 Sacramento Kings jackets though...with the old throwback logo.

ur right....i failed on not getting the flicks from the rest of the day...im new at the whole flicking my day in pies...i need to be consistant.

as for zooming, i was trying to get all the girls in one flick because i had a hard time deciding which one i wanted to zoom in on..especially since none of them were fat.:)

yeah man, and i hooked 3 of my friends with seats in the same row..all in all, 4 tickets at about $300 a pop = $1200 just to watch the Kings lose up close and personal :(

1. It was raining all day long, and the temperature had dropped low at night and it was cold, but i took my coat off during the game to yell shit at the players and refs...i threw it back on for the flicks on the court.

2. Yeah, its a starter jacket from back in the day...not 92, cause thats when the kings had the old logo, but its from '96...i wore it for a couple reasons...it has the Kings logo on it and it was too cold for me to rock a jersey or kings t-shirt, and its an old school jacket which shows some of the newer band wagon suckas at the arena that ive been a Kings fan for a looooong time....late 80's actually...plus old school starter jackets are whats up...i did see some old fans (people in their 60's and 70's) rockin some really old 1985 Sacramento Kings jackets though...with the old throwback logo.

1: TL

2: DR

;) :D

had to do it, it's been a long night at work.

Was webless from Tuesday til Friday, real quick Wednesday:

Picture205.jpg

Record I wanted for an upcoming gig.

Picture209.jpg

Getting ready for the night.

Picture212.jpg

Listen to this.

Picture215.jpg

Picture226.jpg

4527035068_ae608680ee.jpg

Go to this, mother fucking MAD PROFESSOR live.. The show was so freaking dope. You can't beat proper dub on a proper system. Rolling bass, crazy effects and a big crowd. Two dubbed out Bob Marley remixes and a twisted up Jackson Five track were definite highlights.

The end.

• Like 2

nice flicks homie but i got two questions...

1. why are you wearing a heavy ass coat in california?

2. is this a Starter Kings coat from like 92? lol

ur hard for that.

:rolleyes: my young genius a throwback is called a throwback for a reason. sounds like you have no taste, either that you you dont pay attention to any trends. look up a starter satin jacket on ebay. a couple years ago you couldnt grab em for under 200. a windbreaker like that is crazy nostalgic. and contrary what youve seen on tv and movies the west coast can get cold at night

iou and ink nice pics tahoe looks dope and the mad proff show i was at a few years back was bangin