Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

really high playing with this new plugin i just downloaded.. pretty cool for what it is..

also thinking about this girl that came in tonight that gave me her number a while ago and i totally didnt remember her until she left already.. fuckin facepalm.. 🤦🏽‍♂️

• Like 2

Looks like these sleep problems are coming back around.. 2:27am over here and I can't sleep.. lots of thoughts in my head ranging from future purchases, music Im working on, work and the following weeks coming up.. Also how funny it was when two people asked me for a cigarette earlier while waiting for the bus and I responded "it's not a square it's CBD" they both immediately said "naaaw man it's cool.." one dude said he doesn't smoke weed and he didn't get it when I explained what CBD was.. cool for me tho cause I don't gotta bum one out to people all the time now..

currently watching nerd shit on youtube right now.. what's the word out there..?

• LOL! 1

Is summer twist the name of the strain or the blunt itself? Sounds like a blunt wrap flavor to me.. are blunt wraps still a thing or is everyone really riding this backwoods and natural leaf wave still?

I've forced myself how to roll joints during the whole covid shit and got pretty good now.. bought like 3 packs of raws with the lil tips and was like well if I wanna roll I gotta use these now..

• 6 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 5:54 PM, fat ralphy said:

My newest thing is being older, if I get like 6 hours I’m cool....

Fall asleep at 10pm wake up at 4am.

Fuck. 

Sheeeet. I be getting 5 sometimes and end up straight. Granted, I don’t punch nobody else’s clock annnnd I got a baby who’s always fuckin somebody sleep up anyways but in general my sleep is weird as shit. I stay up way too fuckin late. A lot of the time I know full on well I gotta be up early and tack even earlier time on it cause baby shit but I still stay up. Not sure why or what’s happening but it’s not awesome. 

• Truth 1