Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

I took melatonin for a bit. I did sleep more, but I have issues w/ nightmares as is and that stuff just made my dreams super vivid, so the benefit didn't really balance out for me.

I've been taking diphenhdramine lately, zzzquil, basically just benadryl. It works alright. Still feel like I'm running on half-battery most days, though.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

@KILZ FILLZ

ASMR gives me the ability to have lucid dreams but end up creating scenes where I end up doing dishes or some sort of chore. 

There is a breathing/light exercise I want to try out though.  A blue light flashes in the ceiling signifying when to breath in and out and while doing so, you must convince yourself that you're not falling asleep and end up in your very own personal lucid dream.  In 20 minutes or less this can happen, so they say. 

• Props 1

On 6/15/2014 at 3:24 AM, heather lewis said:

true.

yeah melatonin helps, but doesn't give you solid sleep. it messes with the cycle.

Melatonin knocks me out but for ever hour I get to sleep right away, I lose off the tail end so it’s a break even type situation. 

Dumb as it sounds, having my watch reminding me to breath and to stand up occasionally has been pretty good. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

So here is my schedule.

I work the night shift from Sunday night to Thursday Night.

I babysit Monday through Friday.

So, I work at night, get off around 2am, "Try" to take a nap before 7am, than babysit till 3pm.

My job starts vary from 7pm to midnight.

Fridays are gone due to sleep.

Saturdays is the ONE day of the week where I have to choose between chores or be part of an event (birthdays, parties, etc)

Sundays, my job starts vary from 12pm to midnight.

So, you got an hour sleep ? Good for you.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...