Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...

Bouncing back and forth between a graveyard schedule and normal hours is really fucking with me. I feel like a zombie. Not to mention having split days off. I found some pot called "white fire" that puts me right out, it's been my savior when I get home at 7am and have to work again that afternoon

• 2 weeks later...

you know sleep problem people. If you go to bed every night

at 9pm and set your alarm for 6:30 am and commit to waking up

and not taking naps you will adjust. It will be annoying but

eventually it will work.

The first few days you will go all day on little sleep and because

of it by 9pm you will be exhausted.. .

Not saying this plan of mine wont suck but its the best solution.

The alternatives arent so hot either.

From there you can adjust it to what you want it to be. In bed

by 11pm and up at 9 for instance

i just take drugs to help me sleep if i need it.

i dont do jack shit anyway, so i got no reason to wake up at 6:30, and the the stuff i do in the evening usually starts after 9:00 hahaha.

but when i had a job that required me to be up at 7 that was the system i used, i found some random shit to do a couple days before the job started, i'd work myself into being tired by 10-11pm and then sleep till 7 so by the time i started i was already acclimated to the schedule

you know sleep problem people. If you go to bed every night

at 9pm and set your alarm for 6:30 am and commit to waking up

and not taking naps you will adjust. It will be annoying but

eventually it will work.

The first few days you will go all day on little sleep and because

of it by 9pm you will be exhausted.. .

Not saying this plan of mine wont suck but its the best solution.

The alternatives arent so hot either.

From there you can adjust it to what you want it to be. In bed

by 11pm and up at 9 for instance

it just doesnt work that way.

i thought i was back on track after a few weeks of being awake for like 30 hours or more every other day for no apparent reason.

WOOPS.

it took me 2 weeks to kind of cycle through weird ass hours of wake/sleep to get back to something kind of normal. id wake up at like 2 am and think id be tired at some normal time that night except i wouldnt be and id pass out at like 8 in the morning the next day and wake up in the evening.

i just laid down at like 11 to go to sleep and woke up around 1 and laid there for 2 hours waiting to fall asleep again. not happening.

here i am!

Last few months I've slipped back into my old sleeping habits of going to bed sometime between 6 am and noon, and waking up a few hours later. Aside from messing with my metabolism and my head, it's literally destroyed any chance of pulling all A's this semester. LUCKILY, the school agrees this is a medical problem and has let me slide this semester. I still hate this bullshit tho.

i guess i could cross post this with the team alpo thread but my natural sleeping habits are "normal" in that i sleep at night but i work midnights. combine that with my desire to drink, i stay up for a few days at time while getting nothing meaningful accomplished. i should be doing laundry right now but probably won't. i'll probably drink some more.