Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 10 months later...

Dam romero that sucks I used to have a job where I would do close/open-close double/ on a regular basis. Pay was fucking great but it killed me, I was working 80+hrs a week on a regular basis to boot. Sounds like you seriously need a better job, me I just never can sleep always had issues, they've gotten so bad recently that i've started sleepwalking and doing activities in my sleep.

haha i never work overtime like that though man. i do my 8 hours and im out. you'd be lucky to see me stayin for OT. i just don't sleep well for some reason..never have. it takes me an hour atleast to go to sleep and then i wake up every 2 hours or so. and once i wake up i just don't feel like goin back down. so i stay up and watch tv or play video games or just draw etc.

the only way i have been able to sleep a full nights rest is with pills. i usually take a couple benadryl or some promethazine. or both.

the only way i have been able to sleep a full nights rest is with pills. i usually take a couple benadryl or some promethazine. or both.

My usual thing is alcohol until I pass out but that doesn't seem to have the same effect the last few years. Right now I'm stuck up with a swollen clavicle for some reason which is making it a bitch for me to finish my sketch. I'm about to grab one of my girls bottles of wine a bunch of her allergy meds and try to pass the fuck out. Worst thing is weed has the opposite effect on me so I can never sleep from smoking.

• 2 weeks later...

Got drunk at the soccer game last night (lol @ Chicago, fuck your city)

Passed out at a homegirl's house, unfortunately before getting a chance to convert that opportunity for sex.

Woke up at like 5 or 6 all hungover and shit, and left. Came home, and my room is blacked out because I used to work overnights (good for me since i don't sleep anyway)... but of course, the dog upstairs simply will not stop howling ever.

I left a smartass note, because this ain't the first time.

Also, I think I eat 1 more meal than I should because of being awake. Costs money and makes me fat.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

when i was young i could never sleep

now i'm pushing 30 and i just always crash at inappropriate times for a couple hours

tonight i fell off like 9pm randomly and woke up like "fuck...please only be like 10:30" it was 1:30...slept through my phone ringing when my girl called. no sex for me and can't fall back asleep. fuck this

one time tried to go to bed at an appropriate time and get 8 hours for work

it wasn't working...so i ended up taking like 6 unisoms and a pint of vodka

still woke up at 3 or 4am...way too early for my plans...and only like 3 hours of sleep on a work night

anddddd somehow woke up with my tooth chipped

• 11 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...