Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

12:35 pm. i have slept 7 hours in the last 4 days while working 9 hours a day. I am having a hard time thinking straight. I think it is the new vic script but can't be sure as they have never affected me this way. Normally i'd just self medicate and take them as needed but i am following the script. I don't sleep much anyway but this shit is getting out of hand. my normal beer regiment isn't even helping. one more shift then i get 2 days off so maybe that will help.

tits or gtfo? meh.

12:35 pm. i have slept 7 hours in the last 4 days while working 9 hours a day. I am having a hard time thinking straight. I think it is the new vic script but can't be sure as they have never affected me this way. Normally i'd just self medicate and take them as needed but i am following the script. I don't sleep much anyway but this shit is getting out of hand. my normal beer regiment isn't even helping. one more shift then i get 2 days off so maybe that will help.

tits or gtfo? meh.

Im right there with you. Norcos do the same thing to me. I was getting about an hour a night. Now im up to 2. Kind of an improvement??

I could pop a ladder and sleep for 2-3 hours when i used to get 12, minimum..

So last night I went out to the bar with a cousin I haven't seen in a while. Whatever whatever... I get home around 2:30, not bad.

I put my ipod in and play The Mars Volta's Octahedron. Not I'm not sure if it was the booze, the music or just me but I tossed, flipped turned and woke up every hour or so.

Managed to have this dream.... And so I dreamt there was this cave/shop/club and everyone was trying to save it cuz they city wanted it down. For some reason so did I, so I befriended them and then set it on fire... inside of a small cave. I felt bad watching the expression of the people who loved it so I took my shirt off and smothered all of the fire. The shop/cave/club was saved... Then immediately 15 years had past while I took a seat. This place turned into a sacrifice torture chamber/tourist club. A man I recognized from years earlier was being impaled with a smile wearing glasses and being roasted in a fire/flame from a large hole in the ground. A line for sacrifices was formed behind the fire. I saw bones snapping like large chicken legs. People were dancing everywhere to tribal music /NoApocalypto (all white people). Some were tourists.... Trembled from what I was watching I walked to the other side of the cave and saw hands protruding from the walls where there was formerly an exit (think labyrinth hands trying to tear your flesh apart)... A hole large enough to leave was being filled with millions of rats pouring out and running along the walls and dirt. I asked a woman "How is this possible? The hands? The rats?" She said "This place doesn't move. The earth moves along and around us."

I flipped out, walked away and somehow ended up in a parking lot. From a distance watching people walk out of this cave like they just left a museum. Tourists telling themselves "Well that was well worth the large fee" "We'll have to come again real soon!"

Woke up like what the fuck did I just see?

I woke up about an hour ago (it's 8:15am) and couldn't get back to sleep.

So yea.... that.