Team Sleep Problems Official Thread.

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Self-medicating is a bitch..

In the past 3 days, I've had probably 8 hours. I went trail riding for a good 4 hours, got home and worked out till I couldn't move. Half a mickey of rum, some codeine, 3 gravols, and 2 movies later here I am.

What I wouldn't do for a blunt..

Just got home from the greasy spoon diner down the way after a hectic night of bartending in shameless hipster williamsburg. Lotsa cash money in the pocket, bout to sleep all fuckin day, turning 28 at midnight tomorrow. Shots of expensive tequila on the horizon.

I am dead tired from sweeping up cigarettes/empty coke bags and picking up empty cans of tecate. At least I got to play Total Recall on the projection screen tonight, there was a standing ovation for the three breasted woman.

• Like 1

HAH so i was leavin my friends house after playing a feew rounds of beer pong and im pretty tipsy/ so im drivin out of his neighbor hood when this dude who is obviously drunk pulls infront of me. I have an led maglite in my car so my buddy in the passanger seat starts flashin the fucking flashlight at this dude and he pulls over. as we fuck with him and pull up right behind him he tosses a half of a half gallon of gentleman's jack out the fucking window!! dude thought we were stright up police. so we hop out scoop that shit up and peel out b 4 the drunk fucker knew we were fuckin his shit up. about a mile later we pass an actual cop and he flips a bitch on us hella cold lights me up pulls me over and gives us shit for being out late when theres "lots of drunk drivers out at this time" the cop oblivious to my state of intoxication and the bottle of jack half way sticking out of a jacket in the backseat. so to make a long story short i gotta bottle and almost had a heart attack. goodnight.