post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
farce can you post directions on how to make balsamic reduction

sure sooks. take a whole bottle of balsamic put it in a sauce pan. bring it up to a boil then reduce heat to a simmer. let the liquid reduce by about half maybe a little more (it's gonna tighten up a lot as it cools) i usually add a pinch of sugar at the end. pour off into a squeeze bottle and voila you have a balsamic reduction. it'll last quite a while to as long as you keep it refrigerated

Is broccolini the same as brocolli rabe?

broccoli rabe is rapini a member of the Brassiceae tribe of the Brassicaceae is also of the same subspecies as turnips. the resason for calling it broccoli rabe is because it's leaves surround a small green bud that resembles broccoli. it has kind of a nutty pungent bitter taste. I enjoy it but i know a lot of people that do not like it at all.

ooooooookaaaaaaaay. I've decided that while i'm still jobless that i'm gonna fuck around with hyper cuisine (molecular gastronomy) on the list of thing i'm gonna be purchasing are agar agar, calcium lactate, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, and tapioca maltodextrin. it's gonna be awsome.

Archived