post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man
itsallafarce is on some next level shit.

Epic foodie day when you suki GBM and i hang out.

!

I'm honored and humbled to be considered amongst some most excellent cooks.

On another note.

I had the worse fett Alfredo EVER last night and recieved the smallest portion imaginable at a ridiculous price point. Yes mad oner over here.

Being a chef/cook has its drawbacks.

I'm honored and humbled to be considered amongst some most excellent cooks.

On another note.

I had the worse fett Alfredo EVER last night and recieved the smallest portion imaginable at a ridiculous price point. Yes mad oner over here.

Being a chef/cook has its drawbacks.

yes it certainly does man.

It's actually considered to be a part of the fungi family homie, didn't expect such a closed-minded statement coming from a chef!

i'm far from close minded. i make vegetarian style foods a lot. i got a nice vegetarian wild mushroom risotto that kicks ass. i more or less poke fun at the veg heads but i'm not serious. also i'm not a chef. yet. but i can assure you that once i do finally own my own spot that there will be veg head friendly dishes. maybe not vegan friendly but vegetarian yes. and now that you say something i vaguely remember that from baking and pastry class (it wasn't my strong point) anyway i got no hate over here just joshin and jivin.

is that serious 50. it's so hard to tell via text who's being honest or sarcastic you know. like i said everybody has a right to what they eat. fuck some of my family prefers boxed food over fresh food. i don't care if someone doesnt eat meat. that's their prerogative also means that there is more delicious morsels of fleshy goodness for me and those that appreciate what is good. i think that some vegans that are all uppity about meat eaters not appreciating the animals that are slaughtered for our consumption is dead wrong. i for one have a great deal of respect for that cow, pig and so forth that died to nourish me a great deal so much that i strive to make sure that i don't fuck it up when i cook it. i'm sure there others that feel the same way.

no im serious.

i was a strict vegan for a real long time. now i enjoy life. lol...but i agree with you.

my family opened up cans and calls it a home cooked meal. i think i just got so sick of it, i went vegan, forcing myself away from that culture and teaching myself how to cook/fend for myself. i've learned so much and i've come a long way. i loved and respected animals, and i still do. i just buy meat from sustainable sources. a lot of vegans i know grew up the same way - and them some of them are just extremists.

but yeah, no honey!

i don't care if someone doesnt eat meat. that's their prerogative also means that there is more delicious morsels of fleshy goodness for me and those that appreciate what is good.

you can has all my fleshy meat. /nohomo

real talk though, i dont give a shit who eats meat around me.

dear bacon,

i miss you.

<3 ssn

how the fuck am i suppose to compete with that^^^

props.

here is my meal sunday afternoon

before

during

after.

Photo1972.jpg

Photo1973.jpg

Photo1975.jpg

BUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRP!

how is that place? I always pass by it. but between 5 guys and shake shack, i'm skeptical on trying other burger spots. Which reminds me, I haven't been to Corner Bistro in a while!

I had some fuckin amazing veal ossobuco yesterday with risotto, the best mushrooms I've ever tasted, asparagus, and carrots, but my wasted ass apparently deleted the picture. I'm really picky about veal, but it was so good I strongly considered murdering the chef on some Once Upon A Time In Mexico steez.

Edit: I didn't, however, delete this picture

23988_380448926703_504961703_3914629_129020_n.jpg

• Like 1

how is that place? I always pass by it. but between 5 guys and shake shack, i'm skeptical on trying other burger spots. Which reminds me, I haven't been to Corner Bistro in a while!

its a little expensive. but the fries are among the best ive tasted. the burgers are small gotta get 4 to be full.

if anyone from LA can cosign the fries at the standard on sunset. the ones at pop burger are almost as good.

the pop burger i took thos pics at is in midtown by FAO Shwartz better service then the one on 9th ave.

and that carne asada over fries looks bangin

guac + cheese + sour cream victory