post your meals photo superpooperthread!!

alure

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I had always hoped you wuz a mexican.

move to Texas,

we are poised to to run the culinary world here shortly.

texas could be fun. ill pick up some snake skin boots and a 10gallon hat lets have a hoe down. naw for real though i here some good things about texas dining. it's on one of my places to travel list for sure.

How to make the greatest scrambled eggs ever....

1. Get a bowl and add some milk. You can use cream as an alternative.

261dls2.png

2. If you like, add salt and pepper. I also put in parsley and/or chives.

20zxjcg.png

3. Eggs.

2w7iiq0.png

4. Whisk.

iqadkg.png

5. Get a pan, heat on medium. Add a little bit of butter and melt. It's important that the pan is not too hot otherwise the butter will burn, and then so will the eggs.

vd1e21.png

6. Add the egg mixture and stir. You don't want to cook it too fast, also keep stirring to make sure the eggs don't stick and start burning.

1z1vekj.png

7. Serve with toast, cheese and tomatoes. Before you say it....no I didn't have any bacon.

9azfxi.png

261dls2.png

2. If you like, add salt and pepper. I also put in parsley and/or chives.

20zxjcg.png

3. Eggs.

2w7iiq0.png

4. Whisk.

iqadkg.png

5. Get a pan, heat on medium. Add a little bit of butter and melt. It's important that the pan is not too hot otherwise the butter will burn, and then so will the eggs.

vd1e21.png

6. Add the egg mixture and stir. You don't want to cook it too fast, also keep stirring to make sure the eggs don't stick and start burning.

1z1vekj.png

7. Serve with toast, cheese and tomatoes. Before you say it....no I didn't have any bacon.

9azfxi.png

scratch the milk, salt an pepper, flame high, work fast. good night.

• Like 1

Milk makes em so fluffy and delicious though.

My roommate can't cook for shit, but he makes some pretty fuckin amazing scrambled eggs

I hate to quote Anthony Bourdain but "I'm an egg slut" and I want my egg's to taste like eggs not watered down, not trying to be a hater jus saying what I like....

ever put cream cheese in them?

my homie who i swear to god is half retarded,

can do 3 things with his life that are beneficial to the crew:

1. roll perfect blunts with his medicinal grade weed

2. buy beer with his surprisingly fat bankroll

3. cook perfect scrambled eggs involving creamed cheese.

Just wanted to vouch for the sour cream. I discovered this by accident: add A LOT of sour cream and you'll get this crazy light textured scrambled eggs. *(but yeah the taste is watered down)

milk...yeah that was standard growing up. Always made the eggs so nice. Doesnt always have to be scrambled eggs..it works well with omelets. Probably going to over do the egg crazy the next few days. Just got 3 dozen eggs from work for free. Theyre big on the all natural and farm fresh deal. My boss has a friend who brings by all the too large and too small eggs that dont make the cut to be sold in cartons....so I got 3 dozen fresh from the crack of a chicken eggs..

definitely no milk in the scrambled eggs. i whip my eggs pretty hard to get a bit of air in them before putting in the pan to get them fluffy. i use a spatula to basically scrape the pan and turn them over to get the uncooked egg to the heat. less than a minute you have perfect scrambled eggs.
cosigned

I know, just fuckin with ya...I make homemade steak and cheeses on whatever rolls as well.

However, like a month ago I was in Philly and tried one with an Amoroso roll...definitely a difference maker

i know i'm not mad. yeah them rolls look like they would make the difference. i'm thinkin i might try to order them and make some steaks with homemade cheese sauce.

definitely no milk in the scrambled eggs. i whip my eggs pretty hard to get a bit of air in them before putting in the pan to get them fluffy. i use a spatula to basically scrape the pan and turn them over to get the uncooked egg to the heat. less than a minute you have perfect scrambled eggs.

cream. heavy cream in scrambled eggs but not nearly as much as pictured above. i'm talking maybe 1 fl oz at most. maybe even .5 fl oz. it adds just enough creaminess to the party but doesn't wipe out the eggs themselves.