random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 7/16/2023 at 3:20 PM, MOOGLE? said:

holy shit theres soulseek apps for android

It's still actively developed.  I still use it alot and kept it  around for like 18 years now.   Went to nicotine++ (linux version. )to access some cat's 16 TB of ebooks.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

On 7/16/2023 at 12:33 PM, One Man Banned said:

I imagine that's pretty much what it's like to be a woman.

@SMdoubleXL @SukiSukiNowwhat is the proper move in this situation?

I’m diggin the whack a mole concept 

but I would probably just stare it until it got uncomfortable 

or try to poke something inside it’s hole 

idk 

Ask it  to pay rent? 

but in the end I would probbaly ask owner to follow up with sticking his finger through the hole  to see if my nail bed/penis size theory still holds. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

On 7/19/2023 at 7:55 PM, SMdoubleXL said:

I’m diggin the whack a mole concept 

but I would probably just stare it until it got uncomfortable 

or try to poke something inside it’s hole 

idk 

Ask it  to pay rent? 

but in the end I would probbaly ask owner to follow up with sticking his finger through the hole  to see if my nail bed/penis size theory still holds. 

i think you'd have to be pretty game to jab your nudger through any hole

the whack amole concept.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 5

5 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Probably unlock the door.

I figured as much. but wouldn't that be like the outside door prior to trying to get into the apartments that were inside? Or you think that she was thinking someone had their inside door unlocked so that she could rob them?

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

What are these heefers doing to salt your game? 

Toxic factory workplace bullshit that needs to be left in the 90s and early 2k.

And fucking with my and other coworkers work instructions we spent all last year creating from scratch....I'm talking rapid pack , stuffing room , oven , packaging, sanitation, PPE process, paperwork procedures, excel spreadsheets , sap menus we managed to get ahold of and create a company wide new standard, piv training system, training system...... loitering in the break room when shit broke is off the table now 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I figured as much. but wouldn't that be like the outside door prior to trying to get into the apartments that were inside? Or you think that she was thinking someone had their inside door unlocked so that she could rob them?

Who knows what goes through these crack fiends minds….?

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Toxic factory workplace bullshit that needs to be left in the 90s and early 2k.

And fucking with my and other coworkers work instructions we spent all last year creating from scratch....I'm talking rapid pack , stuffing room , oven , packaging, sanitation, PPE process, paperwork procedures, excel spreadsheets , sap menus we managed to get ahold of and create a company wide new standard, piv training system, training system...... loitering in the break room when shit broke is off the table now 

Yeah, that place sounds terrible.

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, that place sounds terrible.

it was a glorious 3 years until april.

bitches gummed shit up so bad with bureaucracy , nepotism  and the older plants toxic workplace shit that we already shut down for two months due to the 4 of them managing to get our 3rd shift sanitation team lead of 9 years fired along with half the crew.

we were like " yall really went to higher up office people to complain about sanitation sitting in the breakroom because our still experimental machines needed to dry for 2 hours and we legit only did testing for 2 weeks on first shift and had to stand for 7 hours.."