random thots

Mr. Peanut

After watching a compilation of Peep Show on Youtube, the mere mention of "Aberdeen" bought a random thought of the greatest pick up line ever used by Me at a pub called the Aberdeen.

I met some random chick and upon learning that my name was "Matt", she pulled down her bottom lip to reveal my name tattooed on the inside of her mouth.

My line was "It must be fate" and kissed her in the smoothest move ever done by an inebriated mid 20 something version of me. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
7 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

nope ...me and my 62 degree apartment will not be separated from each other in order to SOCIALIZE at summer events

It's been 100° + down here, and yesterday I had to drop off a package with UPS.  It's been going on for a while, but there is this small booth out side the store trying to sell some crap about gun violence and whatnot.  Dude asks if I have a minute and I am like, "Nope!"  Because I am thinking who wants to stand outside in 100° weather to converse about nonsense that will never happen?

• LOL! 1

how the fuck does lana del ray's cover of doin time replace nearly every every sublime bass tutorial/cover on youtube?

this shit is hindering my piracy sample crate digging hard...im not trying to do all that work isolating the herbie mann summertime bass

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 1

Mandurah gets a bad rep due to crackheads and governmenr provided housing, but it is an idyllic spot with dolphins usually swimming through the estuary here.

Now to find somewheee ti have a drink.

Also to those in other parts of the world who have been following my recent travels, consider it is Winter here right now and we never worry about the nuisance that ice falling from the sky as the Mandurah crackheads will warm their globes to take care of any threat in that regard.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 2

Came to "Murphy's Irish Pub".

Used my IRA joke to get the answer "Something like that" before paying $12 something for a pint of Heineken.

I will remember to chastise Eve (Murphy - the HR girl who snitched on me for drunkenly ranting at after work drinks one time - never fgt)  next time I hear or see her that I had to pay due to her snitching on me in the past. This was in 2013 or so, way past the origination of "Team Alco" yet my behaviours were still holding on even though I was absent from 12oz.

Typical "Eve" behaviour of course.

image.jpg

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

no one:

corporations: "we should develop and process until it's quality is compromised, making all quality forms obsolete.

then we should have super bowl commercials."

*fixed

• LOL! 1

As part of my "upgrade" pathway of my game of 911, or "God Plane", I use the Airdrop function on my iPhone as my way of seeing if those around me on their phones are actually human or those I should be targeting as I attempt to share the image of the Lamborghini parked outside the church at Tibidabo.

It's a simple way to discern friend from foe.

If you have an Android, then you are probably a malware infested robot.

Probably.

I am equally parts joking and equal parts serious with the above post as always, so I will be collecting my two Android phones tomorrow to fill out my full complement of 5 portable "drone deployers" aka weapons in my war against the assassins (Ass Ass In-s - as they are effectively the living dead, equivalents to a prolapsed asshole or at best "haemmoroids").

Plus I will need to do this as all my lightning cables keep breaking and I can't afford to replace them right now.

I was also thinking "Prince of Perth-IA" is better more marketable name for my battle against the soulless machine (IA being the inverse of AI as any "Actual Intelligence" would not punish me to a life of "dead end" jobs in spite of my qualifications) deployed hITmen and women that come for my head as I seek to reclaim my rightful throne as King.

It is only a matter of time now.

Edited by Mauler5150
ADHD

Also, in digging through the OSX framework to get an idea of how my OS functions, the fact that "iCal" is relating to the invisible "UmbICAL cord" that sees Me existing in this Matrix needs to be stated such that the CSS layers can be augmented to reflect my preferred choice in my environmental aesthetic choices as opposed to the jungle like urban wasteland I seem to have to traverse through every day in order to get to anywhere that looks decent nature wise.

I get that for Bud drinkers Budweiser is this supposed manly beer and Bud Light, the lesser Budweiser, is now gay.  But with Bud Light being lesser Budweiser I wonder if they have it all wrong.  What if Bud Light is the lesser, gay version of an even gayer, superhomo Budweiser?  Do we need to warn people?

• LOL! 3

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

I get that for Bud drinkers Budweiser is this supposed manly beer and Bud Light, the lesser Budweiser, is now gay.  But with Bud Light being lesser Budweiser I wonder if they have it all wrong.  What if Bud Light is the lesser, gay version of an even gayer, superhomo Budweiser?  Do we need to warn people?

Well considering a prolapsed asshole is usually referred to as a "RoseBUD" I figure you can guess the rest....

• Truth 1