random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

> 50% of ocean bound microplastics are just paint chips, because all our paint is plastic too. crazy. 

This is something I've been thinking about over the last year--I always watch (house) painters spraying their machines, brushes, and rollers out into the lawns or streets where they're working. There is no way that shit isn't adding up in our streams, creeks, and general tributaries.  

In conclusion, fuck us. 

• Truth 3

6 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

@One Man Banned like Budweiser is on some Tom of Finland leather daddy power top steez and bud light is the femboy super sub bottom?

What I hear you saying is that Budweiser cans and bottles should come in a studded leather coozie shaped like assless chaps, with a little Grolsch style ball gag instead of caps and pop tops.

• LOL! 1

Absolutely,  and let's not leave out governments and their agencies. 

I struggle to accept that individual responsibility makes fuck all of a difference. All the environmental "good" Tesla drivers on earth can do are negated by every Brrrraaaap of elons rockets. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I get that for Bud drinkers Budweiser is this supposed manly beer and Bud Light, the lesser Budweiser, is now gay.  But with Bud Light being lesser Budweiser I wonder if they have it all wrong.  What if Bud Light is the lesser, gay version of an even gayer, superhomo Budweiser?  Do we need to warn people?

I went fishing yesterday with a dude who I hadn’t hung out with in a year. Asked him why he was drinking Coors Light instead of Miller Light. He quickly corrected me that he used to drink Bud Light and no longer drinks it bc it’s a trans beer.

• LOL! 2

2 hours ago, LUGR said:

I went fishing yesterday with a dude who I hadn’t hung out with in a year. Asked him why he was drinking Coors Light instead of Miller Light. He quickly corrected me that he used to drink Bud Light and no longer drinks it bc it’s a trans beer.

Bud Light is brewed with the cut off dicks of M2F trans people

• LOL! 2

9 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

This is something I've been thinking about over the last year--I always watch (house) painters spraying their machines, brushes, and rollers out into the lawns or streets where they're working. There is no way that shit isn't adding up in our streams, creeks, and general tributaries.  

In conclusion, fuck us. 

ships are apparently the primary source. but yeah — that house paint is in the environment now too.  

• Like 1

That’s cool and all, but, I think it’s time for Miller Lite to stop with the throwback can and go back to the teched out can from the 2000’s. Back then, I longed for them to rerelease the original can and they finally listened in 2014. But they played it out by running it for 9 years straight.

1 minute ago, LUGR said:

That’s cool and all, but, I think it’s time for Miller Lite to stop with the throwback can and go back to the teched out can from the 2000’s. Back then, I longed for them to rerelease the original can and they finally listened in 2014. But they played it running it for 9 years straight.

need something that changes color when the beer is cold or when you're too drunk to sustain a boner 

• LOL! 2

57 minutes ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

you could probably have the "individual action is meaningless or not" debate in its own thread. i sorta agree, but the endpoint of that logic doesn't work for me. it's throwing up your hands.

Correct. I don't like it. I don't want to live like that, but I don't feel like I'm being illogical in reaching that conclusion. 

13 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

need something that changes color when the beer is cold or when you're too drunk to sustain a boner 

It would be really nice if they ran the 98-99 cans for awhile (with a preference for the 99). I like the 2009 can the best out of the “tech” era, with that gold ring around the top.

22FA3864-E5E5-46F4-A397-1545618E1EF3.webp

• Like 1

Some crazy battle between 2 types of black ants has occurred up high.  There are mass casualties everywhere.  From a small hole in the wood ants are dropping some type of small tan pods (eggs?) down and other ants are carrying them away.  Not sure if this is some mass exodus or if it's the victors looting the group they killed.

• LOL! 1

Saw an aesthetic "10" female yesterday while looking for a black book in the grocery store, and whilst the past version of Me would have no doubt tried to convince her to at least model for my lens, My married brain kicked in and prevented Me from doing as such.

Am I wrong for "suppressing the Devil" side of my consciousness for the "Angelic" in this instance?

As truth be told, seeing such beauty is a VERY rare occurrence in this town, as whilst this girl was not "My" model of perfection (as she was My Height, so 5'8" or 5'9" is too tall for Me), in every discernible measurable metric she was perfect looking.

So was I wrong here or should I just go full Akuma "Raging Demon" and continue to shoot girls with the Olympus EM1 only to spite the wife?

Well I answered my own question in a Youtube post I made about some steroid user who diwd young when I said if I have regrets then I am doing myself a disservice, and as such, I can still be appreciative of such beauty guilt free as long as I look (or even shoot) with zero intentions of anything beyond that.

12233144_10156288213660118_860528719_n 3.jpeg

11 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Some crazy battle between 2 types of black ants has occurred up high.  There are mass casualties everywhere.  From a small hole in the wood ants are dropping some type of small tan pods (eggs?) down and other ants are carrying them away.  Not sure if this is some mass exodus or if it's the victors looting the group they killed.

Turns out I witnessed a mass genocide on a macro level.  One kind of ant marched in and destroyed the other group, a different type of ant.  What I saw were the victors carrying the dead bodies and their eggs to the edge and throwing them off the cliff.  Even though small, you could hear the sound of their bodies hitting below.  Down below, another group of ants collected the eggs and bodies and threw them off another cliff into the grass.

In truth the invaders did me a favor- they killed and cleared an entire ants nest from an undesirable spot I wouldn't have noticed, and now I can seal it up to prevent further ants.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

I only just realised that my Grandmother has "Hell" in her name (Sarah Ellen).

After watching that illuminati tunnel opening Satan worshipping video I posted in the nonsense thread, having the middle name Luke and being born on the 4th, I found this fact about myself and my history rather amusing.

On 7/7/2023 at 6:11 AM, morton said:

I woke up sleeping on my hands, they were in pain and in the transition to waking I thought I had developed some sort of rapid onset arthritis.

I once woke up in a chair with my arm hanging over the right side arm rest and it paralyzed my arm from elbow down and hand for over a month. It was a terrifying experience.