random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

what if, instead of judging others based on how they look, or what they lack in personality...people were judged based upon how they treated others.

This works for business rather it be B2B or consumer relations. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

@ndv good thought dude thanks for the input 

Keep in mind, Google reviews really do not hold any impact as a logical person can chalk it up to a bad day the negative review from the person.   Word of mouth is still king like cash money.  Works for both good and bad experiences.

• Like 1

I had an Oontzian dream in the early hours that I was on some East -> West Coast graf or bench adventure with @LUGR.  We were maybe on the W Coast in some old barn or RR abando when some "crazy" guy pulled up outside and I woke up and realized that the crazy guy related to the food court samurai @nicklesndimesposted that I saw some time before I went to sleep.  For the record, when I woke up both my pants and my bed were dry.

• Props 3
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

I had an Oontzian dream in the early hours that I was on some East -> West Coast graf or bench adventure with @LUGR.  We were maybe on the W Coast in some old barn or RR abando when some "crazy" guy pulled up outside and I woke up and realized that the crazy guy related to the food court samurai @nicklesndimesposted that I saw some time before I went to sleep.  For the record, when I woke up both my pants and my bed were dry.

D261F6BB-02BF-42D0-8DFC-BAB526BA44D4.gif

• Truth 1

On my way about town I regularly see this guy walking with his duffel bag.  Sometimes I see him early as fuck, and I know he's walked a long way to get where he's going, I assume he's always on his way to/from work.  And I respect dude's hustle to get that work.  And then the more cynical side of me thinks, what if he was carrying a head around in that bag?

• Truth 1