random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I've hung out with plenty of outlaws. Set and setting matters. Some of them are legit just scary fucking people all the time.  I think most of them are just regular dirtbags (like those who populate this forum and most of our collective homies) who ride motorcycles. 

• Like 3
  • Truth 2

Check the rockers and other patches.  The more there are, the more likely you're going to get your ass beat if you don't come correct.

Recently discovered an after hours Latino motorcycle clubhouse with an interesting array of characters outside.  Def would have been pic worthy.  Me being me I briefly contemplated walking up like hey guys, what do I got to do to join this club?  You have an application or a pamphlet maybe?  But I was on another mission that I could not delay with possible nonsense.

• Like 2
  • Props 1

I am killing a bit of time at a tourist trap Cafe, the type with more than one type of whipped cream for your waffles.

There is a Mexican family enjoying club sandwiches and pancakes, the waitress just brought them an extra order or two of fries and warmed them to watch out for the hot plate.

How the tables have turned, amigo, how they have turned. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

14 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Closest I've come to shitting my pants since ??  Gave a squeeze and felt it wasn't a fart, luckily I was nearby and over water immediately.  Amazingly, my drawers remained clean.

Is this the “mission that I could not delay with possible nonsense.”?

You should have asked the bikers to use their bathroom. They probably would have asked you to join after you blew up their bathroom.

2 hours ago, morton said:

I am killing a bit of time at a tourist trap Cafe, the type with more than one type of whipped cream for your waffles.

There is a Mexican family enjoying club sandwiches and pancakes, the waitress just brought them an extra order or two of fries and warmed them to watch out for the hot plate.

How the tables have turned, amigo, how they have turned. 

E1B822DC-78D7-4954-ADE2-A52C4C398D57.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL! 3

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

When the shit did ben davis and Dickies work shirts get so expensive ?

Generally this sentiment resonates with me shit is getting out of hand but idk where you’re getting your dickies but the work shirts are $25 on their website and 30 at workngear still kinda expensive for what they are but still idk I wear dickies to this day   

@mr.yuck like 23 for 1 cotton button up ,43 for 1 ben davis , red kap 24-30 for 1 .

@DoWhaterIWant i just started looking online cause my way in stores is fleetfarm carhart country , so places like walmart only carry wrangler and dickies pants.

this shit makes me miss mexican fleamarkets in cali so much ...cause i woulda dropped 200 on 6 weeks worth of bootleg dickies and left sipping on a big ass cup of horchata.

also lmao im free of the glizzy cult

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Props 1

It's not even that I'm still raging on rage-ahol, it's that people keep being stupid.

Lately been thinking about how people like to hold themselves above others.  Probably the worst are people who occupy some position of status or power.  Even if you just give someone a title, they suddenly feel above.  Problem is people are people.  These holier than types pick their nose at the traffic light or don't pick up their dog's shit when they think no one is looking.  They're human, imperfect...

• Truth 1