random thots

Mr. Peanut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Bruh did you just say you smeared ink on your face and then went out?

I literally turned most of My body blue like in Avatar. Consider it My artistic expression of saying I am tired of this world, its people, its wars & being beaten and pounded by an army of fools thinking they have any legitimate reason to laugh or experience any happiness given that this world is rooted from a seed comprised of lies (money being the root) and as such the tree of existence, including laughter, joy, happiness, pleasure and "love" (as it is defined by those I doubt will ever experience it nor share it due to their desire to cause pain, suffering and death via their proclivity to engage in war) is comprised of a trunk, branches and leaves that are all ultimately lies.

3 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@Mauler5150you should write a children's book.

Well I could, but nobody listens to Me in person anyway as apparently they all know everything and only ever tell Me to shut up (family) or complain to management (work colleagues) as the truth I discuss they seek to bury for their meaningless small talk and discussions of money so the incentivization isn't there.

Additionally, kids are raised by iPads these day so I doubt the longetivity and relevance of books going forward, and AI can already bury whatever I produce with an endless stream of bullshit data that has no significance or meaning as it is all arbitrarily as equally worthless in value as everything else in the open seas of the internet and its data.

So unless AI augments the binary code to free Me from slavery, work, and rewind time to provide Me My woman such that she never left and My world was never raped of all that I value as I experience life alone around nobody who understands Me or communicates in My language or any language that isn't open to be interpreted in so many ways that I spend every minute of the day having to contemplate the multitude of duplicitious meanings of everything and all possible consequences of any singular choice I face.

No wonder I prefer to just sleep when I am not at work, as this world has literally fucked the life and My love for it out of Me now I realise that in being alone and only really enjoying communicating on this forum, there is no difference in being alive or dead, given I seem to only live so that others can benefit and experience a life which I am completely denied.

So yeah, fuck it.

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

I literally turned most of My body blue like in Avatar. Consider it My artistic expression of saying I am tired of this world, its people, its wars & being beaten and pounded by an army of fools thinking they have any legitimate reason to laugh or experience any happiness given that this world is rooted from a seed comprised of lies (money being the root) and as such the tree of existence, including laughter, joy, happiness, pleasure and "love" (as it is defined by those I doubt will ever experience it nor share it due to their desire to cause pain, suffering and death via their proclivity to engage in war) is comprised of a trunk, branches and leaves that are all ultimately lies.

image.thumb.png.41f74b0a43f3e94b9f5d7bd52f210f57.png

It's a unique choice.

• Props 2

Yeah and plus those new foot door openers COVID brought about are hella key for not touching anything.

@Mauler5150at this point all we can do as a people is just fight the good fight and rise  above the crap like eagles do to get free loaders off there backs, just set new goals and reach for the sky and ignore this petty worlds system ans if your smart enough hack some banks and redistribute the wealth too your fellow oontzers for paint funds. 🤑

On 4/23/2024 at 3:25 PM, One Man Banned said:

image.thumb.png.41f74b0a43f3e94b9f5d7bd52f210f57.png

It's a unique choice.

He has only gone part of the way there, I am talking full face and entire head, arms, cock and leg and feet as being blue like that.

Still this old coot got more attention than some cookie cutter tattooed kid ever will these days to where some random took his pic yet I am sure the photographer would just view a tattooed clone walking past as being unworthy of having their image captured.

There's absolutely no need to get your nails done then complain about them getting ruined when you work in a galdarn car engine foundry...how you gonna get hired and then quit in two days over that?!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 4/24/2024 at 9:50 PM, One Man Banned said:

Girl left these ankle weights out so I've been wearing them around my place.  Going to be buff as shit.

#ankills

Weather been nice, added a weighted pack and been working up and down a steep incline, definitely feel it.