random thots

Mr. Peanut

9 minutes ago, morton said:

Sometimes I am really proud of my turds but what if they are just average and I don't know because my frame of reference is so limited. 

There are world records and personal records, but both count as records.

I mean be your own champ or bring on the competition, eh?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
51 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

Black speck in the bottom of my potato chips, are you some burnt crumb from the edge of a chip or are you that small percentage of rat turd the FDA allows?

Small percentage 

• Truth 1

How as a business owner of car audio at one point in time did you fail to understand things tale time to manufacture.  YOU WERE IN the car audio business that industry alone, nothing was ever quick. 

Dude chill!

Why is it every time I see the Cyber Truck, I yell out "CYBER TRUCK!" 

I think it has some correlation where I think the people who own the Cyber Truck are those who have those big personalities, the type where it's just a little over the top that it is rather obnoxious to a point it's annoying.    Thinking a Chad would buy one of these. 

Still a cool truck tho imo.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Why is it every time I see the Cyber Truck, I yell out "CYBER TRUCK!" 

I think it has some correlation where I think the people who own the Cyber Truck are those who have those big personalities, the type where it's just a little over the top that it is rather obnoxious to a point it's annoying.    Thinking a Chad would buy one of these. 

Still a cool truck tho imo.

1E1DE8EB-B616-4E26-8CF4-DC86A7390321.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

17 minutes ago, LUGR said:

1E1DE8EB-B616-4E26-8CF4-DC86A7390321.jpeg

Somewhat sorta 😅  bit not like that.   Jeep owners are can be douche bags in their own right, but know there place. 

I am talking about the Chad's that are bigger than life in a douche bag kinda way. 

Jeep owners know how to have fun but also know when to take it down a level.  

Chad's just don't know.

3 hours ago, ndv said:

Somewhat sorta 😅  bit not like that.   Jeep owners are can be douche bags in their own right, but know there place. 

I am talking about the Chad's that are bigger than life in a douche bag kinda way. 

Jeep owners know how to have fun but also know when to take it down a level.  

Chad's just don't know.

I still haven’t seen a Cybertruck in person. I’m sure I will be underwhelmed when it finally happens.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I still haven’t seen a Cybertruck in person. I’m sure I will be underwhelmed when it finally happens.

They actually look pretty cool.  I like them. 

Ironic thing is, I have seen several and the tesla lot down the street has an entire fleet of them for sale, if not, already sold. 

It's definitely eye catching in traffic. 

Yo @misteravenif the merge is here to stay, can it be set to merge with a space between OG post and second post?

My main funk with it is that the second post is usually a totally different topic and then it’s merged into the last sentence of the OG post and have to then go edit it and add a space.

• Truth 1

18 hours ago, ndv said:

Unfortunately, they were the police.

It's a quote from the movie Hannibal, the least liked of the SOTL movies.  Pretty solid movie IMO.  Anyhow, any time I see those who are supposed to protect others failing to do so that quote comes to mind.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, LUGR said:

Yo @misteravenif the merge is here to stay, can it be set to merge with a space between OG post and second post?

My main funk with it is that the second post is usually a totally different topic and then it’s merged into the last sentence of the OG post and have to then go edit it and add a space.

No!  Get rid of that shit.  It's annoying.  It's an anti-spam feature that unfortunately 'punishes' the regular users.  It serves no benefit to the regular oontzer.

image.png.7ac13352f398a7166d6d09421f316c1c.png

• LOL! 2