random thots

Mr. Peanut

1 hour ago, One Man Banned said:

It's a quote from the movie Hannibal, the least liked of the SOTL movies.  Pretty solid movie IMO.  Anyhow, any time I see those who are supposed to protect others failing to do so that quote comes to mind.

I am gonna have to rewatch the movie. 

Agreed. 

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not down with how loosely the term side hustle is being used. I read an article headline the other day that was like "man makes $200 million a year at his side hustle he started 20 years ago." That ain't no side hustle. That man started a business and executed his goals flawlessly.

• LOL! 1

On 4/6/2024 at 5:26 AM, One Man Banned said:

No!  Get rid of that shit.  It's annoying.  It's an anti-spam feature that unfortunately 'punishes' the regular users.  It serves no benefit to the regular oontzer.

image.png.7ac13352f398a7166d6d09421f316c1c.png

Yeah, get rid of it.

It’s definitely more often a nuisance than a cool feature.

Hope it didn’t cost too much 🫣

If you were to come across a downs baby while out and about and they looked like one of the parents.  Do you you say the baby 'looks more like you' or do you just keep your mouth shut?

2 hours ago, ndv said:

If you were to come across a downs baby while out and about and they looked like one of the parents.  Do you you say the baby 'looks more like you' or do you just keep your mouth shut?

why you talking to randos about their babies and shit….?

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

why you talking to randos about their babies and shit….?

Naw, not me.  A commercial came on that was about downs and the baby looked like her mom.  No trying to be crude.  You could just see some of mom's features in the kid through the downs. 

Then that random thought came across my mind if it would be offensive if one where to say, "she looks like you", by no means of intending to be offensive. 

/prodowns™

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Naw, not me.  A commercial came on that was about downs and the baby looked like her mom.  No trying to be crude.  You could just see some of mom's features in the kid through the downs. 

Then that random thought came across my mind if it would be offensive if one where to say, "she looks like you", by no means of intending to be offensive. 

/prodowns™

I probably wouldn’t bring it up. But, I also don’t think they should take offense, they are the parents and it’s expected the child would likely look like one or both of them regardless of any medical issues.

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Avocado hot sauce...how have I never bought or tasted this spicy nectar of the gods until today...

Not sauce but similar, I had a mix of avocado, chopped mango, jalapeños and lime juice the other day. One of my new favorite things.

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

Not sauce but similar, I had a mix of avocado, chopped mango, jalapeños and lime juice the other day. One of my new favorite things.

This sounds good

• Truth 1