random thots

Mr. Peanut

10 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

Avocado hot sauce...how have I never bought or tasted this spicy nectar of the gods until today...

Like many people you probably thought avocado is kind of an item enjoyed fresh, otherwise it turns brown, and this sauce isn't brown nor is it fresh made.  Hmm.....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Fast food employees played themselves by making people pull up to keep their window times down when they are short staffed. Shoulda let that clock run up to 15 fucking minutes. Now it looks like you don't need extra help.

16 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Like many people you probably thought avocado is kind of an item enjoyed fresh, otherwise it turns brown, and this sauce isn't brown nor is it fresh made.  Hmm.....

I made some fresh sauce enjoying this avocado.

4BF34448-5E81-46B7-8D86-CDCC5BD656EC.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

@One Man Banned its basically people shoving avocados in their ass and nikocado avocado's asshole .

the second one had all of twitter and reddit united in scrubbing that image from the internet .

Funny that you do know but too late for my own curiosity to have googled before I typed that.  There was also a woman painted in dark avocado with her crotch in light avocado and she was shoving an avocado up there.  

Personally, if they're not ripe enough yet I just place them next to a banana but to each their own.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

Had my ten-year anniversary since meeting my wife this week. Other than work in kitchens, ride bikes, read books, and play with myself I ain't done anything for ten years... seems like both a flash and an eternity. I didn't think I'd live til my 40s, let alone be happy.

Tldr: life is weird.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

Think about the time period when the Bible was current events.  
There's an awful lot of praying about not getting eaten by lions because there was a decent chance
that you, or at least someone you know, was not getting through their day of labor in the desert
without being mauled by a lion.

Mauled By A fucking Lion.

• Truth 1