Pickled Beats

Half Sour Pickles

Dill Pickles

Sweet and Sour Pickle Chips

Pickled Herring

Steamed Asparagus with Vinaigrette

Rye Toast

Egg Salad 

More Norwegian than Polish I guess, the half sour and herring were from the kosher section. Have yet to find really good pickled herring outside of Seattle where there is a historically high Norwegian population.

Good pickled goods in general are hard to find, if space were no concern I think I would give a go at doing it myself. Might anyway but really, we have quite allot of our apartment devoted to food already. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, morton said:

Pickled Beats

Half Sour Pickles

Dill Pickles

Pickled Herring

Rye Toast

Egg Salad 

More Norwegian than Polish I guess, the half sour and herring were from the kosher section. Have yet to find really good pickled herring outside of Seattle where there is a historically high Norwegian population.

Good pickled goods in general are hard to find, if space were no concern I think I would give a go at doing it myself. Might anyway but really, we have quite allot of our apartment devoted to food already. 

have you seen those ceilings going backs where you make pretty much a female part of a drawer, to slide the lids of jars on the ceilings of spaces? Like a wine glass hanging rack kinda? Idk how much space you have but worth looking into. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, morton said:

Pickled Beats

Half Sour Pickles

Dill Pickles

Pickled Herring

Rye Toast

Egg Salad 

thanks for detailed explanation

not my style to get excited about, but sounds like you probably enjoyed it

Honestly I was just as surprised when I got home. You could have fed a whole family with that burrito. Ordered up a basic steak burrito dinner with no lettuce. Took me about 45mins to finish it. Didn't shit my brains out the next day which is always a bonus when you dump hot sauce all over every bite. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

20240410_123959.thumb.jpg.ebe47b9ac1825e3c2d2b69f87e86beda.jpg

Lunch with my sister at some random burger spot we googled since the Vietnamese coffee joint we were originally gonna go to was closed today..

These fries with the garlic aioli are fire..

Freaky giant lime slice!

• Like 1

On 4/7/2024 at 4:50 AM, morton said:

... if space were no concern I think I would give a go at doing it myself. Might anyway but really, we have quite allot of our apartment devoted to food already. 

The Mrs. pickles cucumber slices with this stuff. Fire! Seriously because it's spicy AF

image.jpeg.8b68092cee4135d1739cf3bfc1fe208f.jpeg

• Like 3