last thing you ate?

tue skinny

2 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

Donuts.

And I will have to have them for lunch as the dumb fuck deiver refused to drive to get food as he is a selfish cunt ciggy huffer so now I have to work another 4 hrs with only 3 donuts to last Me the entire day.

And I can't drink the water here as it is wrong, so I will be dehydrating Myself for the day as well, so I hope the bacteria existing within Me understands it isn't My choice to live and exist in this cancer filled world amongst cancer consuming fiends, yet I am forced to do so for "reasons".

Do you talk like this to your co-workers? Call them “selfish cunt ciggy huffers” and explain stuff verbally how you write it on here?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 4/23/2024 at 1:05 PM, LUGR said:

Do you talk like this to your co-workers? Call them “selfish cunt ciggy huffers” and explain stuff verbally how you write it on here?

At times. Depending on who it is, the context, and the situation.

Obviously My tolerance for dealing with fucktards has been pushed to the stage I don't fucking care about the feelings of those I view performing the equivalent of putting a gun barrel to their head 20+ times a day and blowing their brains out, with My intent to offend them being less with words being less offensive than Me having to breathe in their cancerous smoke due to them being the exact selfish cunt I refer to them as being.

If one is offended at a critique, it is because there is truth in such criticism, so to those to whom this applies, if you are offended then you can change yourself or exist with the truth of what and how you are percieved.

7 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

At times. Depending on who it is, the context, and the situation.

Obviously My tolerance for dealing with fucktards has been pushed to the stage I don't fucking care about the feelings of those I view performing the equivalent of putting a gun barrel to their head 20+ times a day and blowing their brains out, with My intent to offend them being less with words being less offensive than Me having to breathe in their cancerous smoke due to them being the exact selfish cunt I refer to them as being.

If one is offended at a critique, it is because there is truth in such criticism, so to those to whom this applies, if you are offended then you can change yourself or exist with the truth of what and how you are percieved.

Okay. Was just thinking it may be motivation for them to mess with you, or let your jacket “disappear” and other stuff like that. Unless you guys have a mutual shit taking rapport then it’s all good.

• Truth 1