Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/27/2024 in all sections

1. Oh hai guyz, Long time no see. I’m still alive and well. Got tagged in this post so I figured I’d pop in. Glad to see y’all are still Oontzing. I’ll try to not be a stranger! if anyone wants to follow my art endeavors, check me out on instagram at bob_peck_art
    11 points
  2. 10 points
  3. This shits fun to navigate from my phone LOL Just kidding. Idk how tf it all works now… No more uploading pictures from my old camera.. haven’t done a Days in Pies in I don’t know how long 😞 was just mentioning @PITOFZOMBIESa few days ago.. It was his end of life anniversary 😥 I still wear my 12oz shirt with all our names on it! Anybody else? Hope you all have been well 🖤
    10 points
  4. anything can be a fleshlight if you're brave enough
    8 points
  5. man I missed this , instagram doesn't really have the same kinda fuck around and comraderie type of feel; it's crazy how shit keeps evolving tho. Will try to keep the sketch pages active
    7 points
  6. @T4M*with the most historical roll call of all time 🤣
    7 points
  7. Man, I haven’t checked in in a long ass time. Sorry not sorry lol. What’s good?
    7 points
  8. The habit of opening a browser and typing “12ozProphet” took a long time to break. I remember closing a12oz tab, trying to move on to something else and then realizing I had just typed in 12oz again.
    6 points
  9. Not for nothing, but this has been by far the best rally / outreach we've pulled off so far. Congrats to everyone participating! Might just be some hope yet for this. Again, another heads up that we're beta testing a dedicated iPhone App. Should be out officially this summer, but might make this a lot easier for everyone to jump back in if they setup the beta.
    6 points
  10. How dare you. I'm just lurking to see what's good. If I see something that needs my input ill pipe up.
    4 points
  11. @T4M* @misteraven 🫡 haha love it! Can't even remember why I even chose this username..WTF
    4 points
  12. 4 points
  13. Almost lookes likes Beats By Dr Dre Pill speaker, but weird combo to have there. Good find.
    4 points
  14. But, we want to follow your art endeavors here……on 12oz.
    4 points
  15. Pros of lab grown meat: Zero medication during meat's "life" Zero suffering of meat Zero death of meat Massively reduced death of incidental life in agriculture (rodents, snakes, turtles, etc that live in corn fields) (Theoretically massive) reduced greenhouse gas emissions from meat's life Less space used for raising meat Less agriculture used to feed meat Less toxic run off into our waterways from overflowing meat's shit ponds Hugely positive environmental impact Cons of lab grown meat: A lot of people out of old jobs (new jobs available with new industry) Eww, science experiment Loss of "way of life" (ranchers, cowboys, etc) Unknowns of lab grown meat: Taste Texture Side effects ( this is an absolute lolz argument coming from people who eat a McDonald's burger that contains beef from six continents, soy additives, and who the fuck knows what else and then wash it down with a coca cola. Stfu.) This shit is wildly expensive at the moment, and it's highly unlikely anyone here has tried it unless they work in that industry. I'm for it. I already pay a premium for happy animals when I buy meat, I will absolutely be on board to buy this stuff when it reaches market. Free market advocates that lobby are inherently amusing.
    4 points
  16. Went back and they had a winter coat too. Wish I seen that one first.
    4 points
  17. Yoooo just got summond to check in. What's up 12oz!!!
    4 points
  18. I watched a video where they fed some group of kids hamburger and lab hamburger to see if they could tell the difference. They all preferred lab burgers. I really wanna try this shit for real. Cuz kids be stupid n shit most of the time. I'm not taking their word for it.
    3 points
  19. Baby girl is raising money with a read a thon tomorrow if anyone wants to send a buck or two her way, hit me up for my links.
    3 points
  20. I have always liked BIG's flow - always thought Puffy was a cornball.
    3 points
  21. Even Biggie always kept 1 eye on him at all times. New Supervillian, P Diddler Diddy escaping on Uboat to Argentina
    3 points
  22. This shit is sooooo gross….. I’ll stick to eating my bologna sandwiches.
    3 points
  23. That's not meant to be an exhaustive list, that's just a quick thought during a lunch break.
    3 points
  24. Honestly, I don't think that's a bad plan @Mercer. Taking a cruddy home in a good neighborhood and bringing it back to life is a good investment in itself, and is basically the same as putting money in a savings/retirement account. It's incredible how someone can spend $100k in materials and supplies to fix up a broken down home and get double that investment, if not more, in return. Being able to do the work yourself makes that small investment go even further. Between our last house and this one I've become a lot more confident in taking on projects myself instead of hiring them out. Drywall and mud & taping used to scare the crap out of me but I forced myself to do it in my last house and realized that it wasn't as hard as I thought. I mean, I'm not nearly as fast as the pros but I can get pretty good results on my own. It's saved me a lot of money. And Youtube has been a savior for tutorials on how to do things as well as tips/tricks. Our first home we bought in 2002 for $125k. That same home today is worth $600k, and looking on Zillow and Google street view I can see they've done absolutely nothing to the interior or exterior since we sold it. So they've basically made $475k for doing nothing. Wild.
    3 points
  25. Been looking to upgrade my old drill for awhile. I've heard nothing but good reviews about Hilti so I pulled the trigger and ordered one up.
    3 points
  26. yup @diggitydefinitely made me lots of deer steaks in that apartment and pretty sure we covered the ceiling in paint mixing colors. Summer squash and hunter green mixed for a very nice thick pistachio.
    3 points
  27. @Kr430n5_666 @GLIK$ @Poop Man Bob @boogie hands @ImChristeezy
    3 points
  28. This is a good question, Trump has Diddy beat on clout though. No way Trump's ego is going to allow Diddy get all that media attention but it probably won't help Diddy. Edit: maybe Diddy's best defense is run for president.
    2 points
  29. Yeah I been HERE haha I still see you catching tags. I do commercial HVAC and Refrigeration now. Buying a house for these seeds.
    2 points
  30. Puff daddy is in some real fucking trouble. I wonder who's in more trouble Diddy for sex trafficking or trump for trying to over throw the election.
    2 points
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00