Happy Killdozer Day (June 4th)

Mercer

180946282_ScreenShot2021-06-04at10_32_49AM.png.1344c01cbaf49b105437a1ac830c1523.png

Marvin Heemayer was a welder, who eventually started hi own muffler repair business in Granby Colorado. He bought 2 acres of land from the Federal Government adjacent to his shop, to build a larger shop to accommodate the volume of his growing business on for $42,000,. A Concrete company out of the blue offered him well over 5x what he paid for those 2 acres. Hidden from him at the time, the local government was in the process of rezoning this lands approved use to allow for this concrete manufacturing business, which meant instead of the $250K he was offered for it, the land was really worth closer to $500K. Once the rezoning was made public, Marvin tried to renegotiate the terms of sale, and went as far as going to court over it making a powerful enemy of the Concrete Company. Unfortunately he was forced to sell at the undervalued price by the local authorities, as he was already contractually obligated to do so.

image.png.0e6e93241f2fc9632d290fbe03334cba.png

No big deal, The government and Concrete company conspired against him, but his current shop which was adjacent to the disputed property was still up and running, and because of his good reputation and work ethic, business was a booming. Not for long though. The concrete company intentionally disconnected his sewage which ran through what was now their property,  and informed the local government (which already sided with them on the rezoning, and the contractual dispute) that Marvin was not in compliance with the local law on being connected with city sewage. This set in place a series of fines that would eventually have lead to his bankruptcy, as the property couldn't be sold with this know issue hanging over the heads of any new owner. They also tried to make it near impossible to access his property for the time being, so Marvin, unaware he was already fucked, tried to build a new access road. For this road project he bought a used Komatsu D355A bulldozer. After intentionally being denied the permit to build a new access road for no good reason, and forced to either close down, or pay $80K to connect the sewer, Marvin realized what was going, and decided to change tactics.

image.png.a1ce879f18d3189f34169eb044b15fe8.png

He knew this was an unwinnable fight, and the power of the Sate was intentionally being used against him for revenge. So he spent the following 18 months armoring his Komatsu D355A bulldozer with plate steel and concrete, fan air filtering system, an air conditioner, and an innovative camera system that eliminated the need for any windows for visibility. It took him over a year and a half to complete, and nobody who visited his shop noticed this part time project of his was sitting out, in plain sight that entire time.

image.thumb.png.fae2f421d4550bb595d01f5a156996b4.png

On June 4th, 2004, he lowered the armor onto this legendary machine, knowingly sealing himself into this contraption for good. He then set out on a rampage that destroyed 13 building's, most of them belonging to the people who conspired against him including the town hall, and former Mayor's office.

image.png.241c1878bfab4f9d2da1e2b76b63134e.png

Many people faced with similar situations of abuse by their governments dream of getting revenge, but this guy actually did it, making him a hero of sorts to many Americans that have been wronged by the very people put in place to make sure they're treated fairly. Authorities tried their hardest to cover up the exploits of the "Killdozer" as his armored Komatsu was dubbed, to prevent copycats. Unfortunately word got out, and history was made.

The name "Killdozer" is inaccurate, because even though it was fitted with a .50 cal, .308, and .22LR he never killed anyone with it. Even though the opportunity presented itself several times, he basically just destroyed property with it and ended up taking his own life in the end.

image.png.564fe58198c7186bc6cd44bf28f12928.png

Authorities, including a S.W.A.T. team tried everything to stop him including 200 rounds of useless small arms fire, and 3 explosions which proved ineffective, until eventually, his engine started leaking leaking coolant, and he drove the Killdozer through a house that unbeknownst to him had a basement, which got the Killdozer stuck. Once faced with this dillema, he took his own life.

R.I.P. Marvin Heemayer

image.thumb.png.790e99459da54e00fd3c9b5cef4797e4.png

• Like 2
  • Props 6

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Not trying to rag on y’all or get into some deep philosophical/political discussion, and I do agree that our country has a lot of people who have succumb and tried to fight against this system that we all blindly buy into, even killdozer-just some food for thought-but this is the type of stuff that keeps people from coming back to 12oz. Turner diary and ruby ridge vibes. 
need more graffiti and activity on that side. This is just turning people away

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrSirius said:

Not trying to rag on y’all or get into some deep philosophical/political discussion, and I do agree that our country has a lot of people who have succumb and tried to fight against this system that we all blindly buy into, even killdozer-just some food for thought-but this is the type of stuff that keeps people from coming back to 12oz. Turner diary and ruby ridge vibes. 

That’s a big reach with the connection to Turner Diaries and Ruby Ridge. 

Just seems odd to slam the story of a man who took destructive action against his local government for fucking him over on a website based around an art form that takes destructive action against their community often in spite of their local governments. 

edit: also, Killdozer has come up here many times through the years. Just to be sure i searched and there’s been conversations about this back to like 2009.. nothing new. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 2

36 minutes ago, MrSirius said:

Not trying to rag on y’all or get into some deep philosophical/political discussion,

This sort of saying I'm going you're going to  make a statement challenging you, that I'd prefer nobody else counter challenge.

and I do agree that our country has a lot of people who have succumb and tried to fight against this system that we all blindly buy into, even killdozer-just some food for thought-

Agreed, although it can be controversial, it's in interesting topic to explore. 

but this is the type of stuff that keeps people from coming back to 12oz.

I disagree. It's more likely the dated format, lack of exposure/chances at becoming an "influencer".

Turner diary and ruby ridge vibes. 

People used to the watered down format social media presents probably does feel a bit "turned away" by vibes of non-conformity this legacy graffiti website still has, but they're never coming back anyway. The people who have transformed into easily offended conformists, centrists, etc. now, they stopped contributing, and abandoned this site years ago when instagram, and other platforms took over and, made made the type censorship people find more palatable now the norm. There are so many platforms one can go to for non-triggering, conformist approved type content. This place is attractive for people not seeking that level of censorship.

The mainstream consensus of what's "unacceptable subject matter" has never once been correct, at any time in history. People will look back at our time and feel the same way we feel now, when we look back at the mainstreams resistance to individuals expressing their sexuality, challenging systemic inequalities, colonialism, etc. going all the way beck to the begnning of the enlightenment that accelerated this entire process of philosophical, and political evolution. Just like the people of the past, that rejected the societal norms back then, some people are put off by this new strict atmosphere of absolute conformity now. These are the main individuals contributing to off topic discussion on 12oz now. Most everyone contributing is either not a part of a strict mainstream consensus, or not offended by other people who aren't, and don't give a fuck.

Not saying we're visionaries here, far from it. Half of us, including myself are just as bewildered by the complexity of the planet as everyone else, and just figuring it out as we go (with open minds). We're evolving because of that, rather than accepting what we're told as a sort of unchallengeable religious doctrine. That said, 12oz isn't going to improve much adopting the same government approved only vibes you're advocating for. I do acknowledge it can be offensive, even to most people to explore these kind of topics. They give off a vibe that is mostly repulsive, an acquired taste so to speak. The repulsiveness in unintentional, and really only repulsive to conformists (which 12oz has never catered too anyway if you give it some thought).

• Like 3
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

6 hours ago, MrSirius said:

You’re not completely out of pocket off the mark. But I see your tune, cuhz. I fuck with these particular kinds of stories though. 

• Truth 2

Killdozer didn’t kill no one physically from the story, but personally.

I would rather slit my neck or something.

Not blow out the dolamite sack in my brain and miss the final “dMT” trip and get to see God, Or the little Angels. 

killdozer is an inspiration.

I am not on board with the suicide angle, pretty impressive otherwise. 

Pay attention to zoning and potential rezones when looking at real estate, especially areas adjacent cities that have the potential to allow more density when the area grows and or the municipality needs to boost their tax base.

• Truth 3

Yea, wish he'd have just given up after he got stuck, the suicide was a fail, especially for someone who's religion considers it a 1 way ticket to hell. Only reason I'm still a fan was the fact it was all property damage, and no murders. If he got a fair trial he might even be getting out soon. Assuming they'd go ridiculously hard with sentencing though, considering the difference between punching a citizen, and punching a cop is punishment wise.

• Truth 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
On 6/5/2021 at 4:15 AM, Mercer said:

This sort of saying I'm going you're going to  make a statement challenging you, that I'd prefer nobody else counter challenge.

Agreed, although it can be controversial, it's in interesting topic to explore. 

I disagree. It's more likely the dated format, lack of exposure/chances at becoming an "influencer".

People used to the watered down format social media presents probably does feel a bit "turned away" by vibes of non-conformity this legacy graffiti website still has, but they're never coming back anyway. The people who have transformed into easily offended conformists, centrists, etc. now, they stopped contributing, and abandoned this site years ago when instagram, and other platforms took over and, made made the type censorship people find more palatable now the norm. There are so many platforms one can go to for non-triggering, conformist approved type content. This place is attractive for people not seeking that level of censorship.

The mainstream consensus of what's "unacceptable subject matter" has never once been correct, at any time in history. People will look back at our time and feel the same way we feel now, when we look back at the mainstreams resistance to individuals expressing their sexuality, challenging systemic inequalities, colonialism, etc. going all the way beck to the begnning of the enlightenment that accelerated this entire process of philosophical, and political evolution. Just like the people of the past, that rejected the societal norms back then, some people are put off by this new strict atmosphere of absolute conformity now. These are the main individuals contributing to off topic discussion on 12oz now. Most everyone contributing is either not a part of a strict mainstream consensus, or not offended by other people who aren't, and don't give a fuck.

Not saying we're visionaries here, far from it. Half of us, including myself are just as bewildered by the complexity of the planet as everyone else, and just figuring it out as we go (with open minds). We're evolving because of that, rather than accepting what we're told as a sort of unchallengeable religious doctrine. That said, 12oz isn't going to improve much adopting the same government approved only vibes you're advocating for. I do acknowledge it can be offensive, even to most people to explore these kind of topics. They give off a vibe that is mostly repulsive, an acquired taste so to speak. The repulsiveness in unintentional, and really only repulsive to conformists (which 12oz has never catered too anyway if you give it some thought).

This is a post that really resonates with me and details the reasons as to why I returned to Ch 0 as my social media medium of choice once again.

The mundanity of social media and the oppressive restrictions placed upon those whom post their opinions which may diverge from the general concensus is primarily why I would come to this forum of misfits whom share a similar view of questioning the doctrine that the general populace buys into from the mainstream media in our progression towards a 1984 like "reality".

I see myself as being as detached as one can be from being an "influencer" and whilst I am honestly wayyy more qualified in regards to the totality of what it means for one to reach "enlightenment" based on my life experiences with Materialism, philosophy, capitalism, religion and the Corporate ladder coupled with forays into chemically induced altered states of perception giving me more than enough qualifying evidence upon which I could influence others, yet would prefer to instead share my experience in the hope of helping others avoid the pain that comes with certain decisions one makes along the path of life.

Hell, I even have scars on my chest that are supposedly from skin grafts I got from being burnt I have had all my life that align with one's wings being ripped out, but that is another thing entirely.

As for those whom have left this forum behind out of fearr, would you really want to be interacting with such conformists anyway, given they would likely adopt the prevailing group think and disown or disavow you as a friend if the wind changes direction? Not to disparage those whom have left for other reasona, but in this "post virus" world, we now exist in a dichotomised society with non-vaxxed purebloods like myself seemingly in the minority and with zero ability to affect the direction of a society whom are buried under the fear instilled within them that comes from being considered a contrarian.

Sadly the governments, tech giants, and corporations all have combined to manifest such a reality and as such, the Killdozer guy is perhaps the paradigm of such entities yielding their power in a negative way to the point the harmonious Utopia we could reside in is instead morphed into a fucked up simulation which is for the purpose of exposing us to the insanity that one can choose to conform with or alternatively laugh at and mock as their coping mechanism (as I choose to do).

My way of phrasing it is you have two "sisters" you can choose from. PsychoSIS or CatharSIS, and it is via participation in discourse with others whom are intelligent enough to decipher images and words on a screen, book or billboard as containing truth or deception in their intent.

• Like 1

Yea, it's embarrassing watching people who used to say fuck the system, turned into boot lickers. Social media is such an effective tool for controlling people's perspectives. I can't stand to look at my old instagram account, nothing but people trying to outdo each other parroting every single swamp donkey democrat political talking point, and irrational fear they're told to.

Changing, and evolving perspective as you mature is natural, and to be expected, but the Covid era censorship & propoganda really exposed the boot licking cowardly hearts in a lot of people, turning them into government simps to the point where it's your own people shouting down anyone who isn't fully conforming.

• Like 1

Well I think it was scripted for me to rebel against the system as the first cd I ever owned was RATM's Killing in the name single.

So the phrase "Fuck you I won't do what you tell me" is like genetically encoded in me or something, in spite of how futile sperging out against the entirety of society as a non-conformist, I still find myself adhering to the script of the Book of Matthew no matter what. The ultimate ironic twist of all is seeing other's weep at my happiness, which usually has coincided with the gnashing of teeth due to caffiene or other substances being ingested, but hey, you can't speak of such literal  events being proven to idiots who miinterpret metaphors to begin with.

I dunno on this one.

Some people just get fucked by the government and sometimes you just gotta lick your wounds and move on.

Happened to my dad - local government wanted his business so they fought him and fought him, stymied all his plans and took him to court and eventually ( after 8 fucking years) he just gave up, took their offer (which thankfully included them covering his court costs) and moved on with his life.

What my dad did not do was risk a bunch of innocent people's lives 
And then kill himself rather than face the music.

Maybe you think my dad was a bitch but my dad lived another 15 years and lived very comfortably for the rest of his days.

Unlike this guy.

Like was said earlier he would likely have been released by now.

• Like 2

Your dad was smart and made the wise decision. And they paid his court fees!! fck yeah

Killdozer Dick was an intellectually poisoned lunatic that provided recorded entertainment. Similarly to what Shawn Nelson did with an M60 tank. Both televised, privilege boy, freak outs destroyed a lot of sht but didn't injure or kill anyone except themselves in the end. 

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...