What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 8/24/2020 at 11:42 PM, swif1 said:
  • I stopped consuming alcohol.
  • Landed an office job that allowed me to afford a Herman Miller Aeron chair and custom Renew sit-to-stand table.
  • Have a psychologist and am looking for a psychiatrist.
  • Don't make impulsive purchases as often (thanks, ADHD).

Next on my list to accomplish is IT certs.

Shout out to @Dirty_habiTfor the advice and words of wisdom.

Reach out to me anytime you have a question about where to go with your IT career.  I've been in the game for a long time now (for someone my age).

I purchased a Kubota L355SS with rock rake, and a 60" shredder.  I already have a nearly brand new 60" shredder so the older one will be for sale now.  The only real accomplishment here is that I spent money, the cool stuff will be when I start using the front end loader to do work.

I'm buying a BigTex 10ET trailer next and it won't even be able to haul the Kubota SVL75 skid steer I want to get someday.

• Like 2

I wasnt sure whether to post here or in the homemade food flex off. This seemed to be better.

On the left we have original/carrot cake cookie with carrot cake creme.

On the right we have the exclusive vegan layer cake. Original/carrot/maple cookie sporting original/maple creme creme.

20200908_194050.thumb.jpg.6f222d9caf88714bc65696f8b36aeba3.jpg

• Like 1
  • Props 3
  • LOL! 2

I’ve been a busy girl. 
*our first run was a high success.  Our numbers were good all the way around. (I’ll break it down) 

*I've taken lead propagation at work -aiming to direct the nursery in phase two. 
which means I’ve re populated our second run with help and this next run by myself. (With help but with help that doesn’t take directions well and you have to do the work over again-that’s why you trimming now) 

768 plants each run plus extra. It’s a constant  cycle of growing, cutting for cloning, transplanting and getting ready for flower. 
phase two is about 10x the size we’re running now. 
I told them i wasn’t playin around with this job. 
We have externs now. I usually have them under me good portion of the day.  We just had our second set start yesterday. 
*embedding my footprint in the beginning of this company. 
* I’ve accepted the guy into my life and I’ve committed.  Y’all- we’ve been around/with  each other for five years and I’m just now committing. 

It’s never been my thing. This makes commitment number two. I’m in my 40s. 
*started saving for a house 

* mailed stuff out /ordered stuff for my kids birthday and it’s all arriving on time. 
* dropped about 15-20 lbs since Ive started working. 

*had to make a decision as to have my MMJ card or weapons permit. Most of you will be disappointed in my decision-I’ll leave it at that. 
* quickly eliminated every racist family member/friend out of my life-that I didn’t they were racist until current events. 
*haven't caught covid 

B7B3DA5E-D5D7-4635-A9DE-D2291AE8C234.thumb.jpeg.dccd700239a4025faa0e0bef2582e29a.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 5

15 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I’ve been a busy girl. 
*our first run was a high success.  Our numbers were good all the way around. (I’ll break it down) 

*I've taken lead propagation at work -aiming to direct the nursery in phase two. 
which means I’ve re populated our second run with help and this next run by myself. (With help but with help that doesn’t take directions well and you have to do the work over again-that’s why you trimming now) 

768 plants each run plus extra. It’s a constant  cycle of growing, cutting for cloning, transplanting and getting ready for flower. 
phase two is about 10x the size we’re running now. 
I told them i wasn’t playin around with this job. 
We have externs now. I usually have them under me good portion of the day.  We just had our second set start yesterday. 
*embedding my footprint in the beginning of this company. 
* I’ve accepted the guy into my life and I’ve committed.  Y’all- we’ve been around/with  each other for five years and I’m just now committing. 

It’s never been my thing. This makes commitment number two. I’m in my 40s. 
*started saving for a house 

* mailed stuff out /ordered stuff for my kids birthday and it’s all arriving on time. 
* dropped about 15-20 lbs since Ive started working. 

*had to make a decision as to have my MMJ card or weapons permit. Most of you will be disappointed in my decision-I’ll leave it at that. 
* quickly eliminated every racist family member/friend out of my life-that I didn’t they were racist until current events. 
*haven't caught covid 

congrats on all of that!

• Truth 3

14 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

@SMdoubleXLis making my oreo experiment look stupid as fuck.😂

This was my total and complete bad to overlook such artistry. I’m all for home made snack concoctions. 

I would try it.  Just cuz you made it. (But did you even like it bro?) 

I need a review. 
what did  you pair it with, to drink ? 

• LOL! 2

6 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

This was my total and complete bad to overlook such artistry. I’m all for home made snack concoctions. 

I would try it.  Just cuz you made it. (But did you even like it bro?) 

I need a review. 
what did  you pair it with, to drink ? 

So, the carrot cake creme is over poweringly sweet. Ive only eaten a total of 4. I would never use that one again. Interestingly enough, i discovered that the thing in milk that makes them disolve is lactic acid. I was wondering why my soft ass cashew milk wasnt making them disolve. So I brewed up some coffee since thats acidic and added a bunch of sugar and cashew milk to make it more of a candy drink for these cookies. It was amazing and the acid from the coffee worked perfectly. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, morton said:

Cool, like a mobile bar you can tow or like a backyard bar?

I will be towing it all around CT but it still runs and drives well. I took the engine and gas tank out to keep it safe when chopping welding and sanding stuff. Yea I got my liquor license and insurance all that. We can order from distributors do open bar, cash bar whatever we're hired to do in CT. This will hopefully be my GF's company she runs and I'll just do the heavy lifting. Its hard time to get off the ground right now even with our other bar with covid. Im reaching out to call apple orchards and pumpkin patches to serve cocktails there for the season. 

The plan is to use the bar for service, weddings, parties, liquor & beer brand activations, company events etc. I am putting a 70" TV in the roof that I can take in and out to replace with chalkboards if people dont need video or want to throw their logos or whatever. I also have a photobooth we're going to build into the back hatch of the bus as an option this year. I bought a rusted out VW bus trailer that was made out of 2 busses that will house a bigger cooler photobooth trailer for 2021/22. I have a pro sound system and can DJ so we got a whole event services company we're building right now...if covid doesn't destroy my entire financial future like its slowly doing haha! 

Another 2021/22 goal is taking a 1974 BMW R90/6 I have and building a side car rig with a top load fridge that I can make look vintage possibly welding on a 50's car wing or something on the side to make it look cool and put a 3 log draft system on the side car to do beer wine and maybe 1 cocktail on draft for people who want something diff... I'll get better on posting here I miss 12oz. 

• Props 5