What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
22 minutes ago, Kults said:

Thank you, I appreciate it.

It’s really tough, it’s hard to explain it to someone who’s never smoked. It’s definitely a mental fight, sometimes feels more like an ongoing war. So far so good, let’s keep the party going 🚭 

It is definitely a war.  But it's a battle you definitely win.  Dominate. Excel. Repete.

• Props 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I quit smoking a few years ago and it wasnt until a month or two ago that the smell of a fresh one being lit stopped being appealing to me.

Oh man I'm about 10 years quit and every now and again one smells really good.

and like @nicklesndimessaid you gotta watch out for those casual dart's at a party. 

I remember a friend visiting california and telling me about smoke free bars there and thinking "never gonna happen here"

Now I can't imagine drinking in a haze of ciggy smoke.

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

18 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I quit smoking a few years ago and it wasnt until a month or two ago that the smell of a fresh one being lit stopped being appealing to me.

Now you think they stink like hell and people that smoke smell like they eat dead cigarette butts for breakfast every morning.

• LOL! 2

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

a lot of shoveling and snow blowing

what's the deal with snow shovelling?

is it a legal requirement in your area?

when I went to germany in 2008 it snowed and it was may mate's week to keep the path out front clear.

was a fucking pain in the arse having to constantly clean off the pavement.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

what's the deal with snow shovelling?

is it a legal requirement in your area?

when I went to germany in 2008 it snowed and it was may mate's week to keep the path out front clear.

was a fucking pain in the arse having to constantly clean off the pavement.

If you have a sidewalk you have to keep it clear so people can pass.  In my case it's a matter of if I don't do it I won't be able to get in/out.  Also much easier for taking the dog out to have a shoveled area.

• Like 1

been the lead In propagating enough healthy clones to populate 5/6 flower rooms in phase two. 
each room housing 1440 plants   I’ve been busy y’all! 
-training a handful of new ones in between all of that. 
-we were able to lift the limit on how much flower someone can buy

-planning to open our third dispensary 

able to wholesale outside of our county and soon will be across the state. 

but  I hardly touch plants as much as I used to. 

@Kults keep it up. It’ll be worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

fucking fell asleep on hold to the national airline to chase up a flight voucher. woke up and call was finished.

looked at the last call and (assuming they gave me 30 seconds before they hung up) i was on hold for about 1 hour, 36 minutes.

fuck qantas and their 3 person customer service team

Edited by Schnitzel
  • LOL! 2

Late to the convo, but I smoked since I was a kid. Took a long time and a lot of failed attempts until I quit for good. Would never go back now. 

I do enjoy a cigarette or two if I’m drinking still, but I only drink maybe a few times a year, so I figure I can get all my bad habits out in one sitting.

• Truth 2

On 2/7/2021 at 1:37 PM, Schnitzel said:

fucking fell asleep on hold to the national airline to chase up a flight voucher. woke up and call was finished.

looked at the last call and (assuming they gave me 30 seconds before they hung up) i was on hold for about 1 hour, 36 minutes.

fuck qantas and their 3 person customer service team

10:05pm and I'm into the 46th minute of round two of phone hold.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

Dope shit Tails. Feels nice to fix things yourself. I just bought a dryer off craigslist, dude sold me a bunk one. Figured out what was wrong with it and fixed that shit and now im doin laundry. I'm not usually the handyman type so i was stoked i succeeded. I just spent the past 12 hours studying for an exam in advanced genetics, got that done at 8 am, walked a mile to class afterwards despite it being a full on blizzard outside.

time to bump warren g and smoke this joint

• Like 2
  • Props 4