What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...

This has been a day that Ice Cube could rap about and it's not done yet.  Got out there like I haven't in months and prevented rust.  Did some good traveling, no stop by cops.  Spot looked as untouched as when I last seen it.  Took dogs to play.  Took care of someone's place while they're away.   Smoking a bunch of wings right now, watering my outdoors, drinking a beer and hitting the binger.

• Like 1
  • Props 3

I be changin my own oil and shit and I've never publicly thanked Ford before for installing an extra layer of difficulty in draining hot ass oil out of a van, but better late than never. Why on fucking earth did these assholes put the drain bolt on the side of the oil pan. Now instead of having oil drain straight down, you have to calculate an arcing trajectory of boiling hot syrup while laying on your back. Eat a dick clowns.

Oil change did only take like 15 mins though.

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

• 3 months later...

Yo. I keep having this problem with my phone where the charge port gets all fucked up and the charger fits in it mad loose and inevitably won't charge. I've probably replaced 3 phones due to this problem over the years. This time I decided to fix it myself. I was ready to crack my phone open and order some new part and all that...

Turns out it was just dirt getting compacted into the charge port every time I plugged it in. Eventually it got too compacted for the charger to fit all the way in the phone. 

The fix was digging around in the charge port with a sewing needle. I scraped a ridiculously small amount of debris out and my charger clicked right back in place. 

I think I'm gonna start punching Verizon employees in the teeth at random from now on. Lying pieces of shit.

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

9 minutes ago, morton said:

air duster is handy for that also

I literally had no idea that this was even a problem. My last phone case had a little dust cover piece that went over the charge port. Surprise surprise I didn't have a problem with that phones charger.

• Like 1

I use some of that stuff from time to time when my kids have harmony day at school and need to wear orange or some such. Just buy two white tees and dye them.

I did it with red for my son's school event for some sort but the shirt came out dog dick pink.

a few washes later it's still dying socks etc. so the colour fixative is a good call!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

23 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

tried using some rit dye to breathe new life into a hat that i really like and can't find anywhere anymore. never tried this stuff before. hopefully it works out. but only cost like 6 bucks with the extra "color fixative" that goes on after, and i have lots leftover...

16651641450732681063558896436469.jpg

Looks like your making a batch of hard to buff staining ink for you OTR flow pen.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, CHANTICLEER said:

the thought of finishing school....  I have a Regents Diploma which allows me to go to any state university in NY.  I play trumpet for a jazz band, I practice alone for maybe 6+ hours a day.

Also, can play the piano very well.

Go accomplish that! Your niece will be very proud of you.

• LOL! 2

Made it through another stage of SMASHTV aka work by iterating that the robots being deployed to attempt to stop me from fulfilling my destiny are completely worthless beyond serving as the parasitic butt end of a joke I am making in order to entertain myself over the infinite expanse of eternity.

Imagine Alien vs Predator with me as the Predator  hunting these aliens with the effective goal being that I enact the “No brown M&Ms” part of the Van Halen contract 😂

That is my current “reality” as I participate in my Theater of Dreams.

• Like 2
  • Props 2