What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

On 4/11/2021 at 11:26 PM, Dirty_habiT said:

Trenched a back yard for a French drain with my excavator. Towed it 3h north to Dallas on Friday and came back Saturday afternoon. 

Played legal eagle with the whole crew at the legal wall. Met new members.  

You guys know DFW has a Montana can delivery service a guy is running?  He will literally show up at the wall or train spot with a trunk full of every color. CC's accepted. I couldn't believe it. 

C43FD1E9-38A2-443B-80A2-3E5F683480EE.jpeg

43C5CD22-1F90-49BA-ACC9-FE0C6B1F219D.jpeg

I'm on the lookout for one of these myself, used of course. My trailer/vehicle can't handle the load (yet) though. Every once in a while one will pop up on craigslist accepting crypto. Need one for a job and figured it's cheaper just to buy used, use it, and sell later the way inflation is going these ays.

• Props 1

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If you want something that is easy to work on I suggest buying an older one that doesn't have electronic over hydraulic controls and emissions garbage. 

All that shit makes it cost more and less reliable. Mine is a kx-41 kubota. The -2 & -3 models signify newer versions of emissions equipment. 

if you get an excavator and a skid steer you would be able to handle any job on your lot. 

Crank seal on dirt bike. It started burning gear oil. Not a great smell and on a 2 stroke there is only one place that kind of oil can come from and burn. 

Picked up the replacement seal and one use items this morning for both bikes. Should be ripping it again soon. 

00B8ABFE-E2AC-4D8D-9841-6B5FC6AFC7B3.jpeg

10FC9B51-E5B2-46B1-9796-31F5AF75FF53.jpeg

image.jpg

• Props 2

11 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Forgot to mention smaller carb jets since we are taking our bikes to Colorado this June to ride in the San Juan national forest. The higher elevation means normal carb jets for sea level would run really rich. 

That's an adjustment people often overlook here, even people who live here. Like for years AKA a shorter than normal life of their recreational vehicle. Snowmobiles, UTV's, ATV's and bikes are extremely popular here as there's not a whole bunch of places it makes sense to take a boat out, and with a high number of transplants there's a high number of "It's exactly right, looked it up, not sure what's wrong with it."

I have a UTV I'm eyeballing right now. Owner accepts bitcoin, but wants too much IMO ($15,000), gave him the old TBH I'm thinking $10k, then politely backed out of going to look at it last week after he insisted the mods made it worth 15 and he can't accept anything less. Probably going to hit them up later this week with the old "let me look at it to see the mods" and try to meet in the middle. Might even go to 1400 if he's got the clutch I want already on it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Went to a school fundraiser

Was told by quite an attractive serbian school mum  that I've got gorgeous ears.

Considering how religious the table I was at was I wonder if that was flirting?

Also discovered how religious a lot of people in my area are which was an eye opener.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Well I finally got the bus outside engine is def going back which I didn’t want to do but I can’t push this thing around. I think my next upgrade maybe winter 2022 will be like a golf cart size motor EV swap so I don’t have to deal with potential fires in the engine bay from gas leaks but I can still move it a couple hundred feet.

Anyways posted it on FB then boosted it got tons of likes shares and feedback def more quotes going out than I thought which is good.

Also picked up a vinyl cutter so we can do our menu board and all our signage and those custom acrylic signs girls are buying for all their weddings.

here’s the pics… 

1A5DD988-FD96-4F6E-ABC1-EFFD0C95EF93.jpeg

EFBA94C6-DC14-4F34-88C6-06782005C445.jpeg

9EFB9D6D-2E31-4B8B-81C5-7491513EA309.jpeg

CD8A74A9-2A61-48C5-A865-4978DA18BDA6.jpeg

D17C4E6E-1EF2-4B02-8FCC-93756006F736.jpeg

32091315-AE2E-4E41-AB89-666612CABBF1.jpeg

Edited by Some1
  • Props 8

• 2 weeks later...

Got the engine back in the bus and got it running decent. Got the vinyl cutter cruising with some good settings to do our menus. Our tow truck and trailer worked ok after spending $2000 on getting my trucks frame rewelded.  I think I need to do the brakes on all of them now and the new exhaust for the tow truck wasn’t the right one for my truck it’s misfiring because there’s no exhaust on it right now. My trailer brakes aren’t even hooked up they’re just dragging a little. We made the hour long trip anyways and people went nuts for it. Girls guys old people young people asking questions getting compliments on all our hard work and on the cocktails. Felt so rewarding it was amazing. I can’t wait to start the BMW Bar Bike sidecar build now. 

5F19647A-5EEA-4588-8AD5-E643E5C5A85C.jpeg

41F312F0-BC60-4CA4-8F70-3E006FA90AFA.jpeg

Edited by Some1
  • Like 1
  • Props 7

Detailed my ride.  Been overdue so wash, clay, and wax.

For all you motor heads, I decided to try this new clay called Aero, super sticky, best results I've felt so far.  Great clay.

Now just waiting for an overcast day to do the iron fallout remover and process all over again. 

• Props 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

nope lol it was a 6pack of yuengling pounders, 3 each of us...there was no sharing i am not that chill w/ the homeless community haha

and as for the joint, i only took a small rip from it....but we were smoking it from a bowl, i removed it from the bowlpeice before taking a drag, then stuffed it back in. no surfaces were shared lol

DC429D8F-603C-4643-AFD6-1521086B791E.jpeg

• Truth 3
  • LOL! 1