What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Got up when the dawn cracked.  Did some bullshit cleaning and laundry that needed doing before the day knew it was started.  Dogs exercised and trained.  Kept it official with one of our elected officials.  Right now I just made the place smell dank and I'm oontzin with some Das-EFX playing for ol school purposes.  I got a lot of dropped branches and trimmed trees, think I'm going to go burn all that shit up to dispose of it.

• Like 1
  • Props 2

6 minutes ago, Schnitzel said:

be cool for some details @Overtime

some type of norway>sweden>denmark>germany>Austria>lichtenstein>switzerland>france?

UK>France>Holland>Belgium>Luxembourg>Germany>Switzerland>Austria

not necessarily in that order

5 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

be cool for some details @Overtime

some type of norway>sweden>denmark>germany>Austria>lichtenstein>switzerland>france?

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

UK>France>Holland>Belgium>Luxembourg>Germany>Switzerland>Austria

not necessarily in that order

Flew into Zagreb. Drove to Slovenia, then drove to Bosnia through Croatia. Then back to Croatia for the night. Went to Dubrovnik for a while, back to the hotel. Then back to Bosnia for a few hours the next day, onto Montenegro to play disc golf. On to Kosovo, then to Albania and into Macedonia. Then back through Serbia to Croatia. The goal is to visit every country in the world, this was part of Europe we'd never been to. Bosnia was pretty, much better than expected, same with Serbia. Croatia is fucking wow. Likely wouldn't hesitate to spend a little more time in any of the places we stopped into.

Edit: I think this is 77 or 78 countries so far.

Edited by Overtime
  • Props 5

48 minutes ago, Overtime said:

Bosnia was pretty, much better than expected, same with Serbia. Croatia is fucking wow. Likely wouldn't hesitate to spend a little more time in any of the places we stopped into.

yeah the Balkans are dope.

Albania is on the wishlist but it'll never happen until my kids are grown up.

please tell me you're gonna spend a little longer there - seems such a waste.

or where are you on to now?

2 hours ago, Overtime said:

Flew into Zagreb. Drove to Slovenia, then drove to Bosnia through Croatia. Then back to Croatia for the night. Went to Dubrovnik for a while, back to the hotel. Then back to Bosnia for a few hours the next day, onto Montenegro to play disc golf. On to Kosovo, then to Albania and into Macedonia. Then back through Serbia to Croatia. The goal is to visit every country in the world, this was part of Europe we'd never been to. Bosnia was pretty, much better than expected, same with Serbia. Croatia is fucking wow. Likely wouldn't hesitate to spend a little more time in any of the places we stopped into.

I have heard that Albania bangs and is still on the cheap, like Croatia used to be. 

• 1 month later...

Well I've been working on a horse piss rotted trailer restoring it into a new bar for like months. The entire bottom half literally all the way up the sides was completely rusted and I had to replace the entire frame and walls myself. Got to buy  an awesome new welder and plasma cutter, learned how to tig weld too! This was only my second time painting but it turned out alright def learned a ton now I have 3 bikes and a 50's jeep to build that my fiance wants to paint tiffany blue and pink.  Ended up having to rent an actual shop which is dope to have and actually afford. Finally am 95% of the way there and its out working already and hopefully going to double my income this year so I can like buy a house or start another business or something. 

Heres the progress shots. Also sold a cafe racer I build and I think I posted here a while back for like $10k and its going to a museum I guess. I have 3 more bikes to build and hopefully going to fetch close to that and then I am going to attempt to get my dealer license.

1024085269_IMG_0639Large.thumb.jpeg.5ba7e4b26fa7af7f2b083a712fb327a3.jpeg

69004687639__F643FCFA-71DF-4B0A-8CF7-FA379A4578FD Large.jpeg

IMG_3758.JPG

9B45256E-9A75-445E-820D-2581CA3C135C.JPG

41AA8295-4937-406C-B9DA-39EDB5519F05.JPG

IMG_4294.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4121 Large.jpeg

Theres more trim to go on and more lights and interior work. It was a $500 start to a project but in a few month once I finish it, it'll be even nicer. Chicks love horse trailers at their weddings I guess... this just doesn't have much cool factor for me...

IMG_3935.JPG

Edited by Some1
  • Like 1
  • Props 8
  • LOL! 1

On 6/15/2023 at 10:44 AM, Some1 said:

Well I've been working on a horse piss rotted trailer restoring it into a new bar for like months. The entire bottom half literally all the way up the sides was completely rusted and I had to replace the entire frame and walls myself. Got to buy  an awesome new welder and plasma cutter, learned how to tig weld too! This was only my second time painting but it turned out alright def learned a ton now I have 3 bikes and a 50's jeep to build that my fiance wants to paint tiffany blue and pink.  Ended up having to rent an actual shop which is dope to have and actually afford. Finally am 95% of the way there and its out working already and hopefully going to double my income this year so I can like buy a house or start another business or something. 

Heres the progress shots. Also sold a cafe racer I build and I think I posted here a while back for like $10k and its going to a museum I guess. I have 3 more bikes to build and hopefully going to fetch close to that and then I am going to attempt to get my dealer license.

1024085269_IMG_0639Large.thumb.jpeg.5ba7e4b26fa7af7f2b083a712fb327a3.jpeg

69004687639__F643FCFA-71DF-4B0A-8CF7-FA379A4578FD Large.jpeg

IMG_3758.JPG

9B45256E-9A75-445E-820D-2581CA3C135C.JPG

41AA8295-4937-406C-B9DA-39EDB5519F05.JPG

IMG_4294.JPG

IMG_3806.JPG

IMG_4367.JPG

IMG_4484.JPG

IMG_4490.JPG

IMG_4524.JPG

IMG_4550.JPG

IMG_4121 Large.jpeg

Theres more trim to go on and more lights and interior work. It was a $500 start to a project but in a few month once I finish it, it'll be even nicer. Chicks love horse trailers at their weddings I guess... this just doesn't have much cool factor for me...

IMG_3935.JPG

Good to see you here man. 
Thanks for helping me out last time I was in the states, and looks like your are living life to it's fullest.

And dod you check out that Marcin video I sent you on Messenger? 

Also, I realise that sans a tour of South Perth Foreshore, I have already covered my "All City" scope of that which binds my past identity to my present beyond that which represents my "future" that lies South of Perth.

All the parts north of Scarborough, and that which is on the Midland line are all places I have no relation or sentimental attachment to, and while they will be getting hit up in the future, a single picture that I feel defines the moment will be posted in one of the relevant pics I post on here.

With this said, here is a couple of pics of me at Cape Naturaliste and Torpedo Rocks, that can tide me over until I get back South in the water amongst the Indian ocean waves where I truly belong and can remain humble given that no land roaming creature that resides me poses any similar threat of doing the same.

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2650.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 2

I installed a new storm door for my father in law yesterday. I never have anything make me feel like more of an asshole than installing storm doors. The box said easy 2 hour install. I think it also said some shit like "fool proof" or "goof proof" on it. When I tell you I slam fucked this thing up every step of the way for about 4 and a half hours, that's no bullshit. 

At least I didn't fuck up the part where you had to drill through the front of the door to install the handles and lock set. There's no coming back from that shit.

• Like 2

I passed my first AId coursework questionairre today.

The girls I spoke to yesterday who attempted it prior to yesterday's training told me 20 minutes it took them.

2.5 hours later, I realised they must have only done 1 module, as there were 5 total, yet I managed to pass it in the end.

I also created a new cv, and chose to erase the past 6.5 years since I stopped being a banker and added a foreword section that reads as follows.

I took an early retirement at age 35 to travel the world, to realize my own personal dreams while I still had the physical, financial and political ability to do so.  I also used this period to write my life story, and spend time with my aging parents so that they could get to know the Son they raised as an adult Man. My future career aspirations now see me seeking to re-enter the workforce to work with a Goal-oriented team who have similar aspirations of a better tomorrowfor the society which we live and share. This is imperative such that I can fulfill My own finalpersonal goal which is to retire to WA’s South West in Yallingup (“A place of Love”) so that I can realize the only childhood dream I have yet to fulfil in life.

This pretty much tells the AI prescreener and the HR people that if they are "shit cunts" who won't help me achieve my last outstanding personal goals whilst I help contribute towards my goals for the society I share, then they have already lost in the Game of Life to Me, and I could care less if "shit cunts'" world burns down given their desires are obviousky to fuckup the world we exist in as opposed to improving it.

As anyone who wouldn't accept someone like myself, whom is upfront, truthful, succinct and clear with my intention where I am  looking to work and use My  energy and efforts to altrustically better "their" existence, is not only a fool of the highest calibre, but are people who I will happily tease, mock and humiliate forevermore as I am sure they have a Hell of a lot more unaccomplished personal desires than the singular one I have left to fulfil so that all my pre-adult dreams are exhausted.

I chopped my CV down from 6 pages to 3 with this change, as I got tired explaining my last role was as a "Movie star" (which a whole factory of 100 or so workers referred to me as for getting filmed by 2 camerapeople simultaneously as I made advertising material for their (s)"Kill" hire company that parasitically took a percentage of my wages as one of those casual employment agencies.

Anyway, enough of that recollection of the shit memories I have now deleted from my record as I will happily have my ARM | Analyst role be my most recent experience as I go about shoving buttplugs up the asses of any fool in public if I am bereft of a recent laugh.

• Like 1

Well on today's edition of "911 simulator", where I summon drone strikes upon those who come for my head as being Luke Skywalker in flesh incarnate, I have every dog coming to try bite my head off.

One such vampire monkey tried it on the train as his Mrs and kid sat beside me. 

I cocked the trigger, showed him as I looked into his face and blew his young toddler's brains to high heavens such that they can never grow old and become aware of the parasitic leech her eyelid-less parents actually are.

Essentially I am doing the humane thing whilst telling such dogs to get the fuck away from me lest I indiscriminately blow their kids and their future dreams away for them attempting to impede mine.

I feel victorious as I will do this again and again until they realise what they did to Me and Jesus 2000 years ago was fucked up so I delight in seeing the look of horror and embarrassment on their faces as the true depths of how badly they have fucked up dawns on them forevermore.

Sincerely

MattRIa

My scoring system for "911" is based on age (the lower the age the higher the score), skin colour (darker is more points, with whites the highest points), hair length (more points the longer the hair, and for those with weaves extra points), and neck and face tattoos offering maximum points.

Turban wearing Sikhs are Boss characters as they carry swords in place of their impotent dicks so they can be reminded of how they only get erections via holding said swords to their unwitting wives' necks as the rapist pieces of shit they are. 

The Drug dealer starter kit wearing clowns get triple points, doubled for each missing tooth they have lost due to fighting or injecting meth and heroin.

HIVis wearers represent mercy killings as they have squandered theor wealth from mining and public works infrastructure projects on drugs and other bullshit in most instances they rarely have anything to show for the millions they earn raping and pillaging the Earth's resources for the ability to make money