What did you ACCOMPLISH?

Dirty_habiT

7 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

so does this mean you're getting closer your goal of getting your certifications back again then? if so, that's awesome:)

I now need to select a “category” or two to test-then I’ll be able to be a private applicator.  I have within the year to do it. The opportunity to test isn’t until early spring next year.  Cannabis isn’t federally legal yet so there is a different path to take to make it work in your favor. 
categories:

IMG_5235.thumb.jpeg.0b3232a3cf431cbc21a39d833672ade2.jpeg

Edited by SMdoubleXL
Thank you
  • Like 1
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Paid Oct bills and some of November, polished my toes, did my stretches,  made gyno, dentist, physical therapy appts, spruced up the pad, bout to put some chickn in the crock pot for soup tonight, call the lawyer I’ve been putting off, then have a smoke.  Before 9am this morning. 

also I’ve cut out my favorite sweet/coffee drink in the morning and red bulls in the afternoon. Cut more white foods out. Potatoes are my favorite white food, I can do without pasta, bread and for the most part-rice. 

dairy is next. 

haven’t loaded up on my usual snackage at the corner store and cut out fast food/eating out since his mom left a few weeks back -with the exception an occasional weekend lunch/dinner out. 

Everyone is cutting back round here. Dogs are gettin it too-no more store bought “cookies” except a dental bone deal for night time treat. 
they protested for the last two weeks until they realized the cookies weren’t coming back and dad made some homemade ones. 

IMG_6373.thumb.jpeg.b7e2e3bd292a3b1841147759efed2971.jpeg

(Sam took his treat (carrot) this morning and left it in his crate:protest) 

• Like 4
  • Props 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

started the year

• setting up the tent in backyard
  • inflating the air mattresses
  • reinflating them because both of the c**ts have a slow leak that gets faster if I sit on it.
  • analysed footage of a train crash in ythe outback to see if any of my frights turned up (no dice)
  • discvered the fruit flies are dead so my son's jumping spider will soon be dead as well.
  • donated two huge bags of clothign to goodwill
  • sold two chairs on Marketplace
  • shook my head in amazement at how much paint I have ( like a monument to underachievement)
  • threw out a lot of busted toys  amalgamated the good ones into boxes to clear space in my shed.
  • took ute through the carwash to get the saltwater off it.
  • Like 2
  • Props 3

On 1/2/2024 at 3:05 PM, One Man Banned said:

Getting a lot of those 1st of the years out of the way.....

1st beer

1st slice

1st bj

That's right, no matter what else happens in 2024, at least I got my dick sucked.

Try to enjoy them all at the same time by the end of the year.

First day trip to get kids away from technology on school holidays

Rapid bay south Australia

image.png.38a0acbf4a0c3e9aea7301d4fb222a22.png

First swim in the sea for the year.

it was amazing the water was so refreshing and crystal clear

washes away your worries

• Like 2
  • Props 3

On 1/5/2024 at 6:24 PM, Schnitzel said:

First day trip to get kids away from technology on school holidays

Rapid bay south Australia

image.png.38a0acbf4a0c3e9aea7301d4fb222a22.png

First swim in the sea for the year.

it was amazing the water was so refreshing and crystal clear

washes away your worries

Was going to ask how's summer going?  I just cleared a foot of snow.

Got sick, non-covid or respiratory.  Got the bubble guts and had to take some pepto that turned my tongue black.  Almost threw up but held it together.  Took one of the meanest most vile shits ever.  Stench almost made me puke, and you know it's bad when you can't handle your own leavings.  After washing my ass and escaping the bathroom the smell went creeping through the house and was bad enough to wake the girl and cause her to open a window.  Sucks getting sick but I can be proud of what I done created.

4 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Was going to ask how's summer going?  I just cleared a foot of snow.

summer is going rubbish to be honest

we were all told  "el Nino - long hot summer" but christmas day we are all wearing Jumpers and Jeans.

definitely not cold by american standards but not the blazing christmas we expected.

a foot of snow doesn't sound like much but I can imagine it's a royal pain in the ass to get rid of.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yeee....

1486219555_Screenshot_20240207_192321_WellsFargo.thumb.jpg.dc2411ba58f65c118c02fbf2155cf23d.jpg

It's going to go higher when I pay my final debt this Friday. I heard being debt free ain't shit still, you still need some sort of credit line to keep score up. That means I can go back to my original plan, which is get a credit card and only use it for gas, pay bill right away.

• Props 5

On 1/13/2024 at 12:03 PM, ndv said:

Finally figured out how to adequately operate the engraving machine.  Got to a point where I can confidentially make money.

Do you free hand the engravings? Or is it programmable through a computer?

14 hours ago, LUGR said:

Do you free hand the engravings? Or is it programmable through a computer?

CNC, although I have been offered a Pantagraph, just haven't taken the guy up on the offer. 

But if you mean freehand and in sketch, chisel and mallet.  No, that's an art I do not do.  Although, there is a guy in my area that does, and he is considered one of the top 3 engravers in the world.  Pretty impressive work.  Took a Rolex and added 10k worth of engraving on it. 

• Like 1

(sigh) Adulting.  Attended a party of adults, no friends or relatives, with no kids or animals present to talk to.  Played the general good guy role and made myself and my girl look good.  Drank enough free drinks without getting sloppy or sounding like a degenerate countercultured jackass.  Ate a bunch of food without looking like a pig.  Socialized with a variety of 'the right' people who might speak well of me to others.  Now I can go back to smoking pot, defacing private property, and shitposting on 12oz.

• Props 2
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

(sigh) Adulting.  Attended a party of adults, no friends or relatives, with no kids or animals present to talk to.  Played the general good guy role and made myself and my girl look good.  Drank enough free drinks without getting sloppy or sounding like a degenerate countercultured jackass.  Ate a bunch of food without looking like a pig.  Socialized with a variety of 'the right' people who might speak well of me to others.  Now I can go back to smoking pot, defacing private property, and shitposting on 12oz.

you the man, man!

• Like 1

On 1/1/2024 at 5:10 PM, Schnitzel said:
  • discovered the fruit flies are dead so my son's jumping spider will soon be dead as well.

looking back at this Yoyo the jumping spider is still alive!

discovered the pet store sells crickets that freshly hatched so they are tiny.

• Like 2