Pass the Corona ese... Novel Corona aka COVID-19

abrasivesaint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, WorldBench said:

More Mass Dead photos

100+ Dead at a Church

BGUK_1907460 - Seriate, UNITED KINGDOM - Blessing of 90 bodies by Don Marcello Crotti parish priest of the church of San Giuseppe in Seriate waiting place before cremation of people who died as a result of COVID19 Coronavirus in Seriate near Bergamo, Italy. Pictured: GV, General View BACKGRID UK 28 MARCH 2020 BYLINE MUST READ: IPA / BACKGRID UK: +44 208 344 2007 / uksales@backgrid.com USA: +1 310 798 9111 / usasales@backgrid.com *UK Clients - Pictures Containing Children Please Pixelate Face Prior To Publication*

Italy's death toll increased by 969 yesterday, bringing the total to 9,134, the largest 24-hour increase in the country to date. Pictured: Army medical staff disinfect coffins being kept in a church near Bergamo, Italy

I read somewhere that these photos are being used incorrectly and attributed to covid 19.

They were actually bodies from a boat capsize off Lampedusa island in italy where 400 african immigrants trying to sneak to Europe drowned.

But dammit I cannot find that link again so I can't 110% confirm.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Schnitzel said:

I read somewhere that these photos are being used incorrectly and attributed to covid 19.

They were actually bodies from a boat capsize off Lampedusa island in italy where 400 african immigrants trying to sneak to Europe drowned.

But dammit I cannot find that link again so I can't 110% confirm.

You don't wear mopp type suits and disinfect coffins for drown victims. Maybe its not Covid-19, but its certainly some sort of biological situation.

32 minutes ago, misteraven said:

You don't wear mopp type suits and disinfect coffins for drown victims. Maybe its not Covid-19, but its certainly some sort of biological situation.

my bad the photo is actually different. 

an example of the shots being talked about.

might just be a different angle but for form's sake I'm just going to say i'm wrong.

image.png.1b31fcb14efd40310fe50e5a04506c9e.png

in other news one of the other parents in my son's school class is a nurse at one of the three big hospitals in my city.

They are having to lock down masks, sanitiser and gloves as groups are coming in to steal them in the hospital.

she said they are put of masks virtually anyway and are lucky that the covid cases are being automatically transferred to a different hospital   by default

I follow a guy in Louisiana who does YouTube vids on beer and whiskey reviews. He has being posting vids of bourbon st in New Orleans and the surrounding areas in his acct lately to show the emptiness of the city. 

Rode my bike around uptown/midtown San Diego for a few hrs today and was pretty similar in our bar districts. 

@Schnitzelim unable to see without a FB login

• Props 2

3 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

368B9D43-4048-400C-B8A0-B3C3CF44E764.thumb.jpeg.e3fb7290fad62c111d5019654dac881a.jpeg

In less than 24 hours those projections went from 200k-1 million dead, to 100k-240k dead.. 

it is until it’s not. Likely they’re pulling numbers out their asses, but wouldn’t even think twice that it’s a Bullshit number to calm people down. 

Stimulus bill is 2 trillion dollars. Death count is max 1 million people. So $2 million dollars per death. Doubt they care enough to be paying that even if ultimately they steal from Peter to pay Paul. 

Thinking there’s a gigantic piece of this puzzle missing cause shit just doesn’t make sense. 

• Truth 1

Quick Update on the Corona Check:

No Checks, all direct deposit

People who filed their 2019 Taxes will get their cut first, than 2018

If you didn't file taxes for the past 2 years, you don't get a cut.

If you want some $$, you need to file either 2018 or 2019 taxes

🔴Pay attention 🔴 - The first bracket to qualify for $1200, you must make less than $75,000 income. IF YOU WORK but DON'T qualify to file taxes, you need to file with what ever income you made and provide an account number to get your cut through direct deposit. Those living off Social Security, YOU get a cut as well, just file a simple tax return form.

Remember, they extended the deadline to file your taxes (JULY 15, 2020)

Within these 3 weeks, people will start to receive their cut.

🔴Pay attention 🔴 - If you filed taxes and asked to receive a check, you have to visit the IRS website and provide an account number.   They are going paperless (My guess is obviously because of Covid-19 concerns) , all direct deposit this year.   IF this is you, visit their page to provide your account number at....

IRS.gov/coronavirus

Sidenote*

Haven't found an answer yet, but let's say you have a teenager that works but don't qualify to file taxes, so than you claim them as "Dependent" . Do this people only get $500 because they are considered "Children" ? Or can they NOW file for taxes and get a bigger cut??

Edited by T4M*
  • Props 3

BTW, this had me dying in laughter 😅

Screenshot_20200401-062000_Facebook.thumb.jpg.8f0ec4fcbc1209e1c87e8890a29ff94d.jpg

First post, first pic post???

@misteraven

Screenshot_20200401-062127_Facebook.thumb.jpg.2aef2bc66e022314a804739d21e45302.jpg

Preview box looks weak 🤔

This happens when you share a post on (both) facebook.

Would be gangster if the preview box took the first pic in the post, but don't listen to me tho,  gonna end up getting people hooked to facebook lol

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

12 hours ago, misteraven said:

So we got hit with an unexpected earthquake today that rattled the shit out of my house. No damage, but about ready to place bets on zombies roaming the streets by summer. 

Idaho got one yesterday too. I have never heard of quakes that far north.