This Old Trap House: Wonk Saggin Edition

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 12/11/2021 at 5:38 PM, mr.yuck said:

You need to check with your insurance provider and find out exactly what is covered a lot of times insurance will make you cover the cost of repairs on the source of the damage and then pay to repair what was damaged by the source.

I am definitely going to look into this. Still a lot to process and asses before any trigger pulling. Luckily we’re not struggling in the cold just yet. 

@Dark_Knightlovin the black Santa icon bro!!

Off topic but I made these into xmas cards and a limited run of sweaters last year. 

4172F87C-59CC-443C-840C-D16E1EA295F2.jpeg

88E749C7-F62E-485C-9663-4DE1679E5445.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Props 3

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus Christ! Fuck delta and their shitty products

FC43B1FD-3E80-4410-92CF-CB64B1CA0321.thumb.jpeg.4d3ccbb3078f16cad7478cae21813f45.jpeg

Internally defective and doesn’t mix water properly past Luke warm. I trouble shot this piece of shit by completely cutting off the cold water at the cut off valve. Once I did this the water came out of the tap blazing hot.

08C813E7-E97F-4D9B-AD2F-32FB35050B13.thumb.jpeg.46c9d66a2dcf26222e73d8bdb100dd37.jpeg

mixing valve for the shower. Same problem. Defective valve doesn’t mix water past luke warm even with the scald protector turned all the way up.

Waiting for Delta rep to reach back out to me with a resolution to my problem.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

20 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fuck. This. Do any of y’all have snow blowers? Are they as useful as they appear? What’s the deal with city life and using them? Doesn’t it just blow to the side so potentially right onto your neighbors house ??

100% useful for me but I have to clear some crazy shit.  Definitely quicker than a shovel and might save you some hurt.  You can rotate the chute left/right up/down to direct the snow and blow it pretty much where you want.  Also helpful for busting through that compacted snow bank the plow leaves at the bottom of your driveway.  I definitely take mine over the grass to clear a path for me & the dog.

Just had to replace my old faithful that died after ?? years, can say Toro is a pretty solid brand.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

10 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I definitely take mine over the grass to clear a path for me & the dog.

Same.

Only thing to add is if you get one get a good one. Also drain, and run all the gasoline out of it when storing it for the summer, or you have to add clean gasoline periodically and start it up all year using calendar notifications. Same shit for lawn mowers in the winter.

• Truth 1

On 1/30/2022 at 3:27 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Fuck. This. Do any of y’all have snow blowers? Are they as useful as they appear? What’s the deal with city life and using them? Doesn’t it just blow to the side so potentially right onto your neighbors house ??

DDEB0D68-C455-438C-96AD-957A959DF922.jpeg

367EB53D-E6AC-41BA-B5D2-EBE1BA1F652F.jpeg

61AB473D-8150-4CA4-9F0E-37936D76BA12.jpeg

Is that the result from a big snowfall?
holy shit!