TIME TO RALLY UP... If you're genuinely a fan / supporter of 12oz, please read this.

misteraven

One of the crazy things about drawball, apparently we secured our place in internet lore for that, since we took 4chan on head on and won. They were trying to do a big pedo bear, and we had the 12 logo, and we coordinated attacks while they were asleep. That was a special time in the internet

• Truth 4

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, CALIgula said:

Yoooo!!

What's up man!?

How you been??

Good man... Blue collar Union worker. Milky and I finally got hitched last year, bought a house. Doing some traveling... yaknow typical adult shit. You gotta make the trek over the summit and come visit. How are things out your way?

• Like 1
  • Props 1

11 hours ago, 1988 said:

Good man... Blue collar Union worker. Milky and I finally got hitched last year, bought a house. Doing some traveling... yaknow typical adult shit. You gotta make the trek over the summit and come visit. How are things out your way?

Congrats to the both of y'all!!!

I'm hella down to come visit soon. 

I've been good... broke up with the girl i was with...after 8 years.

Now im just working and hitting the gym pretty hard... I'm down 40 pounds.... that's about it. 

#oldman-oner

• Like 2

Obviously, last week was a big milestone... Lot of old names are popping up so it would indicate that the efforts are working. If anything, this week we should double down... Please keep spreading the word!

Post on social, DM who you know, call people up or text, but let people know... All user accounts can be recovered and we’re bringing the conversations back home!

Last time (about 10 years ago) I checked I had around 25.000 posts. At one point I was in the post Top5, but probaly slipped down to the post Top20 before the forum lost steam. I modded the board forever and posted a tons of photos and content. 

Now my new profile says I have 3000something post? 

• Props 1

Shirt idea is fucking perfect. It’s funny how things may have just come full circle for me. I swear it’s really just a foreveralone thing?. I started my time here as a shit head browsing other people’s work, spending countless hours trying to emulate other people’s styles and create something different. Years later after a small stint in jail a homie of mine (squirrel, gotta reach out?) told me about channel zero........I didn’t have shit else going on...The end. And just like that....Minus the jail, add a kid, and a shit load of other turmoil plus good things, WE BACK HOE!??✊?

• Like 1
  • Props 2

50 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Shirt idea is fucking perfect. It’s funny how things may have just come full circle for me. I swear it’s really just a foreveralone thing?. I started my time here as a shit head browsing other people’s work, spending countless hours trying to emulate other people’s styles and create something different. Years later after a small stint in jail a homie of mine (squirrel, gotta reach out?) told me about channel zero........I didn’t have shit else going on...The end. And just like that....Minus the jail, add a kid, and a shit load of other turmoil plus good things, WE BACK HOE!??✊?

Hey man, glad you reached out and cool to see you back on here. I think its come full circle for a lot of people. Can't tell you how many DMs I got on insta where people said that it was the right thing at the right time and that shit was past the expiration point on instagram. Now we just need to keep pushing the message out there. Also surprising to me that I keep hearing people say they didn't know the forums were running again or that they could get help with their old user accounts, despite me promoting this for most of the last two years. Suppose the IG algorithm hides shit or people just aren't on there as much as I thought, but did make it obvious that a lot of people really still don't know.

Also been interesting to occasionally hear people say that they don't do graffiti anymore and that there's nothing on here for them, when many of us have kids and channel zero is popping with threads on everything from living off grid, to cooking to the typical smash or trash threads. Anyhow, the shirt is fucking sick! I'm biased, obviosuly, but the shirt really does look great in person. The last collection we dropped (still on the shop for a little longer), was the strongest yet IMHO, and this forum reunion tee picks up and raises the bar that much higher.

Please help spread the word... We hit a major milestone last week and traffic has more than doubled. I've recovered countless old member accounts, so hoping it continues to build, but again... This is on all of you guys to make happen. Keep promoting, keep reposting, keep reaching out to people. I believe we're very close to the tipping point, especially if we can see a couple more surges of exponential growth like we did last week.

Keep pushing... spread the word.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

HAAA!!! idk though. I am a diligent follower of the show and they drop a lot of subtle shout outs and references. Who fucking knows??‍♂️

NOES!  Glad to see you here.   Wondered what happened to you. 

I'd 

On 7/9/2019 at 9:06 PM, misteraven said:

I'm sure you guys are seeing it too and obviously word is starting to get out about how we're bringing the conversation back home to 12oz. I'm regularly getting emails and DM's asking to recover accounts that havent seen a login for years and a post in even longer. I think many are realizing the negative consequences of social media. How we gave up real conversation for a caption and mega threads of comedy for a meme. Wasn't that long ago that we used to pour through a near infinite supply of hi-res photos, to now scrolling past an endless stream of teeny images taken on a phone, cropped into squares and processed to death with shitty filters. Worse, we've seen corporate douches like Zuckerberg grow to become gatekeepers to the internet and sell off our private info for mind boggling wealth. We gave up tight online relationships and steady conversations with each other for a useless list of followers and "likes" that have become grown to become far more effort than they're worth.

I'd posit the idea that an entire generation was robbed of high school reunions. 

FB is easy for keeping in touch with people we've known a long time. What would the use of a 20 yr reunion be? Well what happens when everyone has abandoned FB? 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I'd 

I'd posit the idea that an entire generation was robbed of high school reunions. 

FB is easy for keeping in touch with people we've known a long time. What would the use of a 20 yr reunion be? Well what happens when everyone has abandoned FB? 

I will never get invited to a reunion.  Although I got a few degrees, high school graduations were never things kids in my neighborhood did.