TIME TO RALLY UP... If you're genuinely a fan / supporter of 12oz, please read this.

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Mercer said:

@misteravenassuming you'll DM discount codes for the forum shirt directly on here once people reclaim their accounts?

Indeed... That's the plan. Get back on the forum, drop a post or PM and I'll add you to the list for the discount codes. 

If someone is locked out, they can just DM me on Instagram at @12ozprophet or better yet, email info@12ozprophet.com

Hoping to see more older accounts log back in. Hit a couple of people up yesterday, intend to do the same today. Not a bad look for someone like me that's not on Social media, catching up with these old friends is a good thing.

I've found people don't put their shit out there like that so even if you do have someone you're following on social media you may have no clue what's really going down because people have a tendency to have a parallel "too good to be true" life they portray for social media. You don't really know someone without knowing their struggles, which most people will not share on IG/FB. Phone/in person conversation > social media. 

Anyway, I'm hitting up a couple more toady. Props@Fist 666for actually following through and reaching out to people. I'd really like to see this place make a comeback.

13 hours ago, misteraven said:

Very much appreciate the help... Please keep it going. 

@SukiSukiNow - Need your help! I know you still talk to like half these people.

I’ve been steady reaching out to people. 

I wish I could remember members IG names, that would make it so much easier. 

Also, my eyes are old, did I make the list? I can’t see ? 

@SukiSukiNowYes, with your post count, you're definitely on the list (about the 4th row).

Can you post who you're reaching out to, so we can keep this straight?

Anyone wan to volunteer to work through the posted list above and see if we can't line up IG names to it?

Any other suggestions on what we can do?

Obviously I have emails for each of those users, but likely that most are bad. How many of you still have original email addresses for that many years?

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure my listed email is bad already and i updated it like 2 years ago...

I'm in the same boat where I know people but can't keep it sns and oontz sns coordinated. I'm trying to figure out how to post a text based image but I'm a fucking moron and can't... Will take a pic and add I guess...

13 minutes ago, mn1_fuckos said:

I reached out to a couple guys on the list last night. Hopefully they give you a shout.

Please post who you guys are reaching out to / talking to so we can try and coordinate as best as we can on this. 

The shirt went on press yesterday to be sampled for photos and promo. I ran a very small batch to have a couple on hand, but the actual release will be a preorder. I'll post a few photos in a few, but likely will start posting about it on the 12oz Instagram today. I'll also post a few photos in here so you have some material to work with when you reach out to people.

Thanks again for those of you that are helping. Like I said before, this isn't about me and I've been straight up honest that I can't do this on my own. I need all of you guys to step up and help me spread the news and tip this over. If each person can help get 2 or 3 or even 5 people back on here, this will all grow exponentially. Literally with 2 - 3 times as many people on here as we have now, it'll start to feel fairly busy again and that'll pave the way for it to start flourishing.

Here's the latest news about Instagram...

Are Instagram Influencers Losing Their Influence?

Engagement rates on Instagram are now approaching an all-time low, according to new research...

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/2019/07/237774/instagram-engagement-nears-low

Facebook Patents Shadowbanning

https://gizmodo.com/facebook-patents-shadowbanning-1836411346

57 minutes ago, seeking said:

Who the fuck is massgraff and how’s he got more posts than me? 

Wow, welcome back man. Nice to see your name pop up again!

Yeah, going to have to login and start stomping egos again if you want to recoup that number one spot you held for so long, LOL!