12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

So after posting in the 12ozProphet History thread, as well as seeing a couple more OG user names starting to post regularly, thought I'd bump this thread with the hopes that you guys will help me review where we're at and to help coordinate a new push to reach out to some key members that are still missing or perhaps never found their rhythm and haven't been passing through regularly. 

It is really freakin cool to see a fair sized group of OG's that have been on pretty regularly since the relaunch, as well as a few more OG's that have resurfaced and seem to be enjoying posting again. Likewise, there's still a steady stream of people registering that seem to be lurking (according to stats), so maybe we can give this another push and see if we can add to the regulars on here. Instagram sucks and is only getting worse and maybe there's a half way decent opportunity to convince people that its worth moving the discussion back to 12oz.

Regardless, please skim this thread and drop a note if you see anyone missing that hasn't been mentioned and especially if you're in touch with any OG's and can maybe reach out and have them swing through. Really on all of us and sincerely believe we're making and pretty good progress and that if we can turn the 8 - 15 people I see on here most the day, every day into 35 - 50... We'll see a tipping point that'll take on a life of its own. Need your help guys...

Oh yeah and for the people just coming in for the first time in ages... I'm still happy to send out free stickers.

• 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, pissdrunkwhat?! said:

Suuuup bitches. Where them NightOwls at hooooty. yooo wheres my TicTacs at??

Welcome back dude! Glad to see you around... LOL, we gave up tictacs for "reactions", which is in the bottom right and leads to inclusion to the Hall of Fame.

NightOwls group is over here, but someone has yet to step up and lead the charge. Perhaps you can rally the crew?

6 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

funnily enough I'd be curious to hear what @Bojangles has been up to.

Looking through a bookshelf and saw his book "traintrackls tribulations and egg fu yung" on it.

think that was from 2007?

He's on Instagram, seems to be doing well. Can dm you his info if you want.

• Like 1

On 6/7/2019 at 12:57 PM, Schnitzel said:

funnily enough I'd be curious to hear what @Bojangles has been up to.

Looking through a bookshelf and saw his book "traintrackls tribulations and egg fu yung" on it.

think that was from 2007?

I got him on Instagram and maybe FB. Dude is still painting and doing his thing..

2 hours ago, delv said:

I got him on Instagram and maybe FB. Dude is still painting and doing his thing..

Ask him to come through! Have him contact 12oz through IG or email if he needs help with his account. 

Hopefully we can get word out to everyone still out there about it. Was working with @SukiSukiNowon it for a minute. 

Just now, CILONE/SK said:

Where’s symbols?  I wonder where her travels have brought her. 

Curious myself. She was around at the earliest part of me stepping back in and putting efforts to revitalize the forum after riding out the preceding years I've dubbed the dark age of 12oz.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 7:36 AM, delv said:

Yeah, hit up Bojangles also. Said he drops in every now and then. Be good to see him posting in the Abstract thread again. 

Me and Bojangles keep up regularly over transformers and vintage bmx shit, he's pretty busy with art shit