12ozProphet Roll Call - Who’s still missing but wish they weren’t?

misteraven

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Half tempted to alter Mero’s wikipedia page to include getting his start on the oontz.

edit: the first time i saw his name wherever i saw it i thought “no fucking way.” Then i looked into it and realized it was him. Hadn't thought about that name in years.

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Truth 1

He just didn’t want some scandal shit happening years later.  Like “20 years ago, you wrote on 12ozprophet.com, that you wanted to fuck the fattest bitch you can find at a 24hours KFC and pee in her butt.  Then kick her out with a bag of skittles and bus fare.  Is that true?”

Really think about some of the stuff we all wrote on here over the years, and how it would look if we got any kind of public popularity.  We are all kinds of fucked up.  

0F5AAEAD-FB75-4AA1-884B-2F053D58F8F6.jpeg

Edited by CILONE/SK
  • LOL! 1

So to bring this thread back around and on topic and based upon where we're at since the forum started to wake up and come back to life... What core members are still missing that we'd like to see back? Who's been reached out to but hasn't shown up yet? Wondering if we can keep the momentum going and double things up again this next week like we did last week, so maybe with a little strategy and coordination we can give this another push.

For reference, here's the top 5 lines of the forum reunion tee. Obviously a good number of those on it are not only back, but quickly reestablishing their presence and vying for that number one spot and a few more have at least checked in and said hello (maybe we can twist some arms and help them transition back full time?)... Plenty of others are still MIA. Speak up if you know how to get a hold of any of the others on this batch of list...

CALIgula, massgraff, lord_casek, seeking, Abracadabra, One Man Banned, GLIK$, Kr430n5_666, iloveboxcars, !@#$%, CACashRefund, MedicineCabinet, Pfffffffffft, Dirty_habiT, TheoHuxtable.., earmuffs, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER, Some1, Milk Grenades, Dick Quickwood, Overtime, Weapon X, Smart, Gunm, KILZ FILLZ, replicant2009, Fist 666, STYLEISKING, Inappropriate_Responder, theprotester, IOU, IrishCarBombs, SwampFightOner, Mercer, injury, -Rage-, T.T Boy, fat ralphy, desism_ktc, MOOGLE?, Theo Huxtable., Oliver Clothesoff, Drue_Down, earl broclo ESQ, DETO, RIPS, Pistol, Swindle, Poop Man Bob, Gat Bush, MrChupacabra, shai, When, the_gooch, NightmareOnElmStreet, ~KRYLON2~, Mauler5150, misteraven, gasfacevictm, CILONE/SK, pissdrunkwhat?!, Decyferon, Intangible, Porcelain, Devilush, Ski Mask, fermentor666, SUR X3, john_gacy, RumPuncher, SukiSukiNow, casekonly, Realism, IRON CHEF, Dr. Dazzle, hatetown, Schnitzel, Spitfire15,asthma al, ^ . ^, YearzOne, ClueTwo, SystemFailure, count chocula, PurpleNerple, Seffiks, heavyLox, InnerCityRebel, watson, horse cock, Brickos, Harvey Wallbanger, screaming hand logo, StarzAbove, shameless self promotion, SteveAustin, ASER1NE, supreme79, MAR, WorldBench, LUGR

lol. hadn't noticed @WorldBench before. last I talked to that dude he was seriously weighing becoming a cop, and that was the end of our conversations. 

Somebody has to have stayed in touch with @DevilushI last talked to her in like 2009 I think. Without FB and being several phones and contact lists gone I'm about maxed out with my reach. 

18 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Somebody has to have stayed in touch with @DevilushI last talked to her in like 2009 I think. Without FB and being several phones and contact lists gone I'm about maxed out with my reach. 

Maybe @fatalist?

Also, @Milk Grenadesjust reached out to me so she's logged in again. Suspect some of the females might be a little weary considering how this place was back in the day and some are married and have kids, but no doubt you guys can keep a minimum level of manners since all of these girls paid dues enough to earn respect enough to even get a pass in Channel Zero.

Maybe @SukiSukiNowcan help?

6 hours ago, misteraven said:

Maybe @fatalist?

Also, @Milk Grenadesjust reached out to me so she's logged in again. Suspect some of the females might be a little weary considering how this place was back in the day and some are married and have kids, but no doubt you guys can keep a minimum level of manners since all of these girls paid dues enough to earn respect enough to even get a pass in Channel Zero.

Maybe @SukiSukiNowcan help?

I’ve always enjoyed this place because of the lack of manners, but I have a sense of humor.  I think more than half of the conversations we all used to engage in wouldn't be acceptable given the current climate of political correctness on social media platforms.  

But those are getting played out...

A66FE80C-7FC7-45AA-9F84-C96B6CD6AB4D.jpeg.1b62e329c9de5a88e6ef75dacd3f89c5.jpeg

✌️ Apply directly to the forehead!

• Like 2
  • LOL! 4

On 7/26/2019 at 8:40 AM, misteraven said:

Abracadabra, One Man Banned, GLIK$, Kr430n5_666, iloveboxcars, !@#$%, CACashRefund, MedicineCabinet, Pfffffffffft, Dirty_habiT, TheoHuxtable.., earmuffs, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER, Some1, Milk Grenades, Dick Quickwood, Overtime, Weapon X, Smart, Gunm, KILZ FILLZ, replicant2009, Fist 666, STYLEISKING, Inappropriate_Responder, theprotester, IOU, IrishCarBombs, SwampFightOner, Mercer, injury, -Rage-, T.T Boy, fat ralphy, desism_ktc, MOOGLE?, Theo Huxtable., Oliver Clothesoff, Drue_Down, earl broclo ESQ, DETO, RIPS, Pistol, Swindle, Poop Man Bob, Gat Bush, MrChupacabra, shai, When, the_gooch, NightmareOnElmStreet, ~KRYLON2~, Mauler5150, misteraven, gasfacevictm, CILONE/SK, pissdrunkwhat?!, Decyferon, Intangible, Porcelain, Devilush, Ski Mask, fermentor666, SUR X3, john_gacy, RumPuncher, SukiSukiNow, casekonly, Realism, IRON CHEF, Dr. Dazzle, hatetown, Schnitzel, Spitfire15,asthma al, ^ . ^, YearzOne, ClueTwo, SystemFailure, count chocula, PurpleNerple, Seffiks, heavyLox, InnerCityRebel, watson, horse cock, Brickos, Harvey Wallbanger, screaming hand logo, StarzAbove, shameless self promotion, SteveAustin, ASER1NE, supreme79, MAR, WorldBench, LUGR

Saw @massgrafflogged in, so that’s one more. Anyone else know how to reach out anyone out of the list above that isn’t already in here again?

• Like 3