WHATS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its all good man. Ive been making do for a couple of years now. That big ass tub looks like you can load it up with your entire households laundry. You just have to do smaller loads than you think. The worst is trying to wash blankets. We do them 1 at a time to keep that damn thing from wobbling out of wack.

• Props 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

Its all good man. Ive been making do for a couple of years now. That big ass tub looks like you can load it up with your entire households laundry. You just have to do smaller loads than you think. The worst is trying to wash blankets. We do them 1 at a time to keep that damn thing from wobbling out of wack.

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE...

• Like 1

It’s just a pillow 

but ima miserable sleeper because of the incision scar behind my ear. Finding comfy pillow is an absolute pain in the ass

this is a side sleeper too. Your shoulder sits up inside the hook   Wish it were a lil firmer.  Indented where your ear lies. And it’s more narrow on the face part so it doesn’t smoosh my eye (I have a gold weight implant in my eyelid and any pressure against it is wildly uncomfortable)
I haven't been able to sleep on my left side comfortably for about 18 yrs now. 
mill probably  stack the two I ordered and hope that tonight is a left side sleeping night. 🤞🏼

CEBD7EDA-2FCD-494D-839B-A0EFA5326CF6.thumb.jpeg.cce5a3b0916a46adf1dc4a32050c9a1c.jpeg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SMdoubleXL said:

It’s just a pillow 

but ima miserable sleeper because of the incision scar behind my ear. Finding comfy pillow is an absolute pain in the ass

this is a side sleeper too. Your shoulder sits up inside the hook   Wish it were a lil firmer.  Indented where your ear lies. And it’s more narrow on the face part so it doesn’t smoosh my eye (I have a gold weight implant in my eyelid and any pressure against it is wildly uncomfortable)
I haven't been able to sleep on my left side comfortably for about 18 yrs now. 
mill probably  stack the two I ordered and hope that tonight is a left side sleeping night. 🤞🏼

CEBD7EDA-2FCD-494D-839B-A0EFA5326CF6.thumb.jpeg.cce5a3b0916a46adf1dc4a32050c9a1c.jpeg

xan is a lifesaver

• Trash 1