The Fast-food Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

george jetson

http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/daily-ticker/does-going-upscale-sense-mcdonald-170612393.html

so McDonalds is going upscale... hahahahaha

But who am i kidding. I love all them spots. Jack In The Box, Burger King, KFC, Taco Bell, Del Taco, Carls Junior, etc etc. I do my best to eat healthy but sometimes you just gotta do it.

favorite spots? favorite meals?

discuss...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i stopped eating fast food in Octboer 04 after reading fast food nation (had already been veg many years)

i'll still have subway once or twice a year

and we had taco bell once on our 8383 mile road trip last year

otherwise, i'm fuckin done with silicon food. that shit is so overprocessed i often think that industry is partly to blame for the rise in weird illness like autism.

• Like 1

fuck yeah for my metabolism

Word to this.

I dunno, I eat at pizzerias (I know you can cosign Golden Crust, Manute) and stuff like that all the time. Delicious fried food makes up a dangerous part of my diet. I dunno if I really consider that fast food though, I need to wait anywhere from 15-45 minutes to dig in wats up wif that?

Burger King, Taco Bell, etc though...all of it puts my stomach in knots except the fries, I'll eat it and need to shit within the hour. It probably doesn't help that on the rare occasions I do eat fast food, I consume it with unmixed vodka or rum.

sometimes i like fast-food. usually prefer to eat real food tho.. today on my lunch break i ordered a #7 from Burger king drive-thru and then realized i didnt have my wallet. once it was my turn to go to the window i just kept it moving leaving the semi-retarded employee rather confused..i laughed about it while driving back to work

try not to fuck with it. just had wendys last night and I been spitting hot fire out my asshole no homo all day today.

detroit has mad fucking coney islands though, and I cant help myself. also like small independent pizzarias a lot here.

some of the better ribs no bullshit I ever ate came from them. while on the subject, I use to have to hang out with this fat

girl my girlfriend was best friends, and the bitch only ate mcdonalds. I mean she had to eat something else, but I only

ever seen the bitch eat mcdonalds, daily. anyways we were all drunk one night and she farted silently, and alls I could

smell was ass and donalds, and threw up all over the bitches living room. fat girls and fast food equals no fucking good at all.

In-n-out grilled cheese and animal style fries, OH MA LAWDY. One time when I was a kid, I ate Weinerschnitzel /nh. Anyway, it was my first time /nh, and I threw up the most I've ever thrown up in my life. I didn't eat it again for 10 years until I discovered the slop that is known as chili cheese fries.