The Fast-food Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

george jetson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In-N-Out > 5 Guys

not that in-n-out is the best burger ever, but i was thoroughly unimpressed with 5 guys when i had it a month or two ago. burgers were NOTHING to write home about, the fries were OK...

will not be making a point to go back... the hype is unwarranted.

and what fucking restaurant has the AC on when it's 55 degrees outside??? it's california, that shit is unnecessary period...

Im gonna tell you a little cool story, bro.

There is a Church's Chicken in front of my apartment complex (tight). I skated over there the other day and picked up a 3 piece xxtra spicy combo wit some mashed potatoes knowmsayn. when i got home and began eating, i was literally blown away by how completely delicious and awesome it was. i wasnt even high (dont remember). i was completely suprised that a fast food joint could make some fried chicken that fuckin tasty and sexual for my mouth. church's is good for me. and dont forget about them HONEY BUTTER BISCUITS FUCKK

sides-mashed-potatoes-with-gravy-big.png

church1.jpg

77295166_XS.jpg

McDoubles with the big mac sauce.

Nigg Mac

MC GANGBANG...../THREAD

in_n_out_fil_a_2.jpg

Add BBQ sauce, then end thread

In-N-Out > 5 Guys

not that in-n-out is the best burger ever, but i was thoroughly unimpressed with 5 guys when i had it a month or two ago. burgers were NOTHING to write home about, the fries were OK...

You're buggin, br0.

Even though I try not to really eat it much anymore, I fuckin love fast food. Especially Hardee's. If there was a Hardee's anywhere even close to my state, I'd eat that shit everyday. FUCK, I LOVE HARDEE'S

they opened up 2 In&Out's just north of dallas and motherfuckers are going batshitcrazy over it. i don't get it. i mean i'm sure it's a tasty burger but these fools are making it seem like a sloopy blowjob between 2 hamburger buns

look at these idiots:

not my videos btw...

• Like 1

look at these idiots:

This is the kind of shit that happened when they opened a Krispy Kreme here. Straight up had a cop directing traffic at the place for weeks until it calmed down. It was gone less than two years later, because this is the land of Dunkin Donuts.

KENNEDY FRIED CHICKEN IN SCUMVILLE $3.50 BOX SPECIAL

THIS NIGGA KNOWS! Best chicken in the world, hands down

they opened up 2 In&Out's just north of dallas and motherfuckers are going batshitcrazy over it. i don't get it. i mean i'm sure it's a tasty burger but these fools are making it seem like a sloopy blowjob between 2 hamburger buns

look at these idiots:

not my videos btw...

Hahaha. I dragged nsmbfan tithe opening in frisco. Did not think it was gonna be that bad. But we drove all that way and said fuck it let's wait. Worst part is I've had it before.

I wonder if I'm in any of those videos haha.