The Fast-food Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

george jetson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Down here there's a fish and chip shop in pretty much every set of shops. Along with a thai joint and charcoal chicken.

* We don't really have many fast food chain stores. Just the big ones. Kfc, Mcdonalds, Hungry jacks(burger king), Subway. Dominoes has recently established itself but it's kind of struggling due to all the local pizza shops offering better pizza at around the same price.

+wiener-menu_under1.png

had wienerschnitzel yesterday for the first time in a long while, corn dogs and chili fries burrito. bomb.

no joke i need that burrito

and i just noticed the jalapeno on top of that burger above

didn't really notice it on the menu at first

fucking awesome

LOLWUT?

And fish and chips are a pretty big thing to eat on Fridays. Although I've been told that's just a Northeast thing?

Catholic thing.

I tried a BK stacker today. Despite the bacon, the Whopper is better.

I didn't eat fast food for over a decade. I've been revisiting it slowly...with the exception of In-n-Out it's not as satisfying as I remember, which is definitely a good thing since I'm trying to keep my weight down.

I've been doing all right keeping my weight down (I'm somewhere around 195-200 ATM) which feels pretty good.

I'm sure drinking a lot less helps. I've been eating meat since last fall, I thought that was going to turn out to be a problem but I think it's actually helped since I've cut back on all the carbs I ate when I was strictly vegetarian.

My diet is still relatively healthy, 90% of what I cook for myself is vegetarian/vegan- old habits die hard- and I try to stick to leaner stuff when I do eat meat.

The football team at my high school sold these cards that got you discounts at all different places, and by far the best deal on them was a free whopper with any size fry purchase.

I stole a stack of them from some kid and proceeded to sell them for half price to all my friends, and we probably ate lunch at BK everyday for six months. I wish I could still do that without gaining any weight.

Le sigh