The Fast-food Appreciation/Depreciation Thread

george jetson

^i worked at a subway when i was in high school(before jared when it was all brown and yellow inside) and since it was a very small store with hardly any business i was there by myself from 5-9(close)

well it's about 8:45 and a van pulls up but only one person gets out and walks in. it was dark outside so i couldn't see if there was anyone else in the van. well the guy walks in and has one of those cards you are talking about, buy one foot long get one free. he asks if i will honor it and i said sure. well then he motions to the van and about 12 youths pile out

needless to say i was umad beyond belief

well since i said yea i went ahead and made like 16 fucking sandwiches and was seriously pissed off and wanted to give the guy a piece of my mind but just kept my calm and walked them out since i had locked the door at 9. as the last of them walked out the first guy turned back to me and i was about to tell him thanks for coming in at the last moment and fucking my shit up... but before i could say anything he pulls out his wallet and hands me a $20 and says thanks for being patient & sorry for coming in right before closing

needless to say my umad level dropped to zero and thanks to the $20 i made it to a house party after leaving work and got drunk and ended up banging some chick in a hot tub

sorry for the long stupid story, just reading that thing about the discount card made me think of that story

i know i know, cool story br0

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The football team at my high school sold these cards that got you discounts at all different places, and by far the best deal on them was a free whopper with any size fry purchase.

I stole a stack of them from some kid and proceeded to sell them for half price to all my friends, and we probably ate lunch at BK everyday for six months. I wish I could still do that without gaining any weight.

Le sigh

hhahahah those cards.

biology class in highschool took a trip to boston aquarium, stupid half tard fat bitch in our class tried to use her mc'd's card in south station - bitch behind counter was mexican and didnt speak english.

blah blah, whole class didnt notice we ended up ditching this girl and going to our trip. we had a small tour then 4 hours to kill (let us walk around alone. hahaha.) before the next thing. me and homies ditch the aquarium goto homies older bros. drink smoke head back.

as we'er walking back we see teach walking at us all pissed off and then a fucking cop car pulls up and the halftard bitch gets out.

we were all fucked up, didnt get in any trouble and dude got fired because boston PD called school said they found a missing student, teach didnt even know.

that girl was such a fucking moron.

/yaddaya didnot read

I'll say that was a legitimately cool story, br0.

More people should learn that tipping lowers UMAD levels

and this, a good tip makes you god

i have been eating healthy at work but still eat crappy on my days off

must be working cause people are saying i look thinner. i'm 235lbs(5'11'') but people never guess my weight correctly, they always assume i am 200-210

oh well, back to fat man foodz

braums

braums-lg.jpg

all the dairy products/beef/bread are made by braums, plus they only have stores within a few hundred miles of the farms so the food is fresh

1/3 lb burger

3583473267_ec469ba1d8.jpg

crinkle cut fries

3383701805_9db0120868.jpg

ice cream shakes made with real ice cream and milk(not that premixed shit from most if not all other places)

011011-131500-braums-milkshake-3.jpg