SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, johntemple said:

Ok so here is one of her tits, as you asked so nicely!!

https://pin.it/5W0fr40

Actually I asked for the pics you said you were going to post of her & the other woman.  As you see from the other comments, posting and reposting the same old photos is old.  You also don't need links here, just drag/drop or paste the image into your post.

• Truth 1

Hey johntemple , get those horrible pics of your filthy straight ass heterosexual average statistic female walking shit show out of here man. She has done nothing wrong and i would make sweet, tender, non consensuel love to her just for the story. 

Ive seen alot of shit in my life, but you my friend are the biggest piece of dissapointment to ever roam the internet.

WHAT KIND OF FLYING PIECE OF ABORTION USES PINTEREST TO SHOW OFF HIS SHITNIGCIFANT OTHER. YOU MUST BE FILTHY RICH AND/OR A HUMAN TRAFFICKER , BECAUSE THERE CAN BE NO OTHER REASON SHE IS WITH YOU.

No hard feelings man just a well meant piece of advice, wanna do a freight together?  

• Truth 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 4