SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
45 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

That old zine is dope! Hilarious midget prawn made me LOL.

Yo @mr.yuckyoure doing it right! LOL. 

I am a sucker for huge cans. Typically I’d steer away from the butter face but I’d make a exception in this case. As i have in the past. Just to see what’s under the hood y’dig. 

Im so torn on this one. On the one hand she looks fit as fuck for her age. On the other hand she looks like a soon to be midwestern grandma that could have lived in my childhood neighborhood. Thats equally fucked up for me. 

This is a hard undecided and i will pray on it later tonight.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

On 2/5/2020 at 10:36 PM, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

image.jpeg.1547e6341caf8a3a2d1e1912461d31d7.jpeg

She looks like a nice girl and definitely pretty despite the small stature. Not even sure how anyone would pass up a smash. I'd probably have dated her in my younger years if her personality and looks are as strong as I'm imagining here. Biggest issue is that everyone else that sees you walking around with her are thinking, 'pocket pussy, LOL!'.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Lol.

So there was a crazy midgetress at a bikini coffee  spot out near Tacoma, she was heavily tattooed, purple hair, piercings, and an ankle bracelet. And a filthy fucking mouth. I imagine if I were being sworn at the whole time and kept hold of the ankle bracelet I could keep my head in the game, but ultimately, I wouldn't know for sure until I tried.

• Like 1

Agreed.  If you guys are pulling from a butterface thread and know that's a woman I'll accept that, but without knowing I'd say that's a pretty strong jaw line and the shadow beneath it could be hiding an adam's apple.  That young Patrick Swayze?!

@misteravenlook again, the angle of the photo I posted accentuates what is natural.  She's a tall girl.

• LOL! 1