SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
21 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Think she's been posted before but trash on the ol butterface.  I'm assuming you guys think you're going to get lost in those titties but for me that face has some Ed Norton/Dana Carvey thing going on that can't be ignored.

fc7074658a25605067603ed57f388069.jpg.6cea290d55eeed184a0ffd2bb60ad9e2.jpg.fd7057b5e059aaa799a759a62756cde7.jpg0D8427BD36F4B56223074C51471749DABCC8F999.jpg.4d6efdfa1df4096efc4733319aa67c54.jpg

damn dude way to ruin butter face

disquieting thought also kind of reminds me of Jimmy Saville

image.png.a88f936737378482bd51507c00314308.png

tattoo girl I'm going to need a colour picture currently on trash..

• LOL! 1

53 minutes ago, Mercer said:

hahaha, 

Yea, I say smash but that face is probably one of the worst faces ever posted in this thread. If it wasn't for the fully nude shot she'd be suspect. 

Absolute truth, I framed off just the face and looked at that- no way.  Can't say who it reminds me of but some male actor, maybe Michael Rapaport.

181220_3849663_Michael_Rapaport_Gets_Blasted_For_His_Commen-750x422.jpg.c24d93f2181e89c87bc9fbb46268adc9.jpgB34B82A5-15E0-4412-AC20-3331C0ACAF86.thumb.jpeg.a1ed1e6fcf44f0a5d8323da024196a98.jpg.e5c52ab9fbad4dca12fa98aea3f074ae.jpg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 4

Wait, is it more common for gingers to be squirters? Cause My only squirter experience was ginger. That shit is gross, so if i can reduce the odds of experiencing it i will skip the reds if the opportunity arises. (Who am I kidding....)

Who the fuck wants to wash their bedsheets every time you fuck? Not me. And I'm not rocking plastic sheets either. I just don't see the appeal.

• Truth 1

9 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Wait, is it more common for gingers to be squirters? Cause My only squirter experience was ginger. That shit is gross, so if i can reduce the odds of experiencing it i will skip the reds if the opportunity arises. (Who am I kidding....)

Who the fuck wants to wash their bedsheets every time you fuck? Not me. And I'm not rocking plastic sheets either. I just don't see the appeal.

No lie, I only had one myself, but really liked that shit. Hood PR chick from Brooklyn, I'll fall asleep in that wet spot any time.

Alright, lil Kim 2019 style:

image.thumb.png.ec7d20462314c48e8219da7268e90d3f.png

On 2/10/2020 at 8:36 PM, Fist 666 said:

Gay. A little ginger squirt is hardly something to run a wash up some sheets for. My old lady’s red. She shoots. It’s harmless and basically smelless. 

On 2/10/2020 at 8:48 PM, Mercer said:

No lie, I only had one myself, but really liked that shit. Hood PR chick from Brooklyn, I'll fall asleep in that wet spot any time.

Alright, lil Kim 2019 style:

image.thumb.png.ec7d20462314c48e8219da7268e90d3f.png

Absolutely not. Og Kim would destroy me but I’d try. Very few black chicks I’m smitten by but she was most definitely one of them. Bad boy tour 96/97🤔. Ohhh lawd. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Gay. A little ginger squirt is hardly something to run a wash up some sheets for. My old lady’s red. She shoots. It’s harmless and basically smelless. 

In my opinion, it was not "a little."

I'd been fucking her face down/ass up for a bit, when I got off her to switch positions there was a 2' wide wet spot. 

I asked if that was normal and she replied, "I've never been fucked like that,  No that has never happened. " and while that was good for the ego, I was a tad concerned.  I threw those sheets in the wash and remade the bed. We went and grabbed dinner, came back and did it again, same thing but on top of me. I wasn't upset about it happening on me, kinda hot/fun,  but now there's a giant wet spot on my second set of sheets and the others not been moved to the dryer yet. 

As for harmless: probably. I don't like sleeping in wet spots and I like to fuck, a lot.  At some point that volume of liquid with whatever bacteria is in squirt is going to make my mattress into some sort of Petri dish. I'll pass. 

This was a woman who (at the time she was 29) was wearing an alkaline trio belt buckle when I took her pants off and I asked if Chris Hansen was hiding somewhere.  

Re the fupa thing up there: that is my experience with mom bellies. Odd that all you chubby chasers are so averse to it, I thought it was par for the course. Trash. 

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, Fist 666 said:

As for harmless: probably. I don't like sleeping in wet spots and I like to fuck, a lot.  At some point that volume of liquid with whatever bacteria is in squirt is going to make my mattress into some sort of Petri dish.

Well hold on now, you should try out that Petri dish and see if you can grow more pussy from squirt

• LOL! 2

Way to kiss & tell @Fist 666!!

I say it's fine as long as it's not dudes squirting in your bed.

Also Grand Canyon chick.... that ain't now camel toe on the belly, that's a GUNT.

I body shame in 2020..... and I'll even grace you all with an excuse as to why..... she knows she's not fit for the front cover of sports illustrated, so why wear a low cut shirt like that?  I mean.... I get "comfort" but there are ways of being comfortable without showing everyone what you're packin.  There is nothing left for the imagination due to that wardrobe choice.  Have some dignity and self respect.

16 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Re the fupa thing up there: that is my experience with mom bellies. Odd that all you chubby chasers are so averse to it, I thought it was par for the course. Trash. 

I thought it seemed a bit extreme for Mum tum that's actual cleavage.

I reckon she's had some drastic weight loss and got the loose skin.

10 minutes after this photo smash or trash?

image.png