SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

just based on faces it muddies the waters a bit but think these verdicts stand

trash on numero uno

-she's obviously not taking care of them choppers. could it be drugs or simply being a grot.

I dunno - I think that her husband owns a jetski and she owns a stars 'n' stripes bikini top and they make their own version of the kid rock filmclip each summer on the lake of the ozarks.

Could be a lot lizard further west you go? why pay attention to the hair if the teeth are rotting away?

number is a smash for me

i think she got popped in the mouth playing hockey or something and that tooth got busted.

poor old number three is a trash

looks like a world of warcraft playing 14 year boy (almost appears to have the peach fuzz on thew top lip.

• LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bonus round - Scenario: You’re at the bar, having a good time, but still sober... Girl one is drunk and says she’s down to smash out a threesome, but only if you also smash her best friend who also is sober, but eye ballin you. Girl one whispers in your ear that if you’re sincere in your efforts with her friend, she’ll ‘appreciate’ you. Gotta explain yourself answer. 

10636A9D-EF23-4506-B279-BFF2C04C638B.jpeg

BE65285E-0261-4D1A-B5DD-859206139E8D.jpeg

• LOL! 1

19 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Number 2 would receive a hard drunk dip for sure. Especially during these times. Gon have to switch’er up and keep things interesting. 

Facts. 2nd one can wear a face mask and It’s all goodie. 

3A9991B9-6A5A-4856-9F10-7AE77C81511E.jpeg

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

woah tough call

I probably better say trash because as you said I'm sober.

Does blondie get drunker while I'm bullfroggin gummo from behind?

Or does she fall asleep?

If she stays at perfect drunkenness I might say smash but that's a fine line to walk

@misteravenpossibly

EDIT my wife has that perfect 5 minute window after the bar when she's raring to go.

usually when it's 10 minute to get home and the UBer is late

Edited by Schnitzel
  • LOL! 1

@misteraven

24 year old me- smash ruthless toothless. She looks like she's having a blast. I would tell the girl on top to kick rocks. She looks like her idea of 'appreciate' is a bottom tier handjob and then get hella grossed out if any cum got on her.

Grown me- pass on ruthless. She has made some hard life choices that I cant get with anymore. Tell #1 that I couldnt respect her or myself after taking seconds from ruthless. See how that plays out.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, misteraven said:

Bonus round - Scenario: You’re at the bar, having a good time, but still sober... Girl one is drunk and says she’s down to smash out a threesome, but only if you also smash her best friend who also is sober, but eye ballin you. Girl one whispers in your ear that if you’re sincere in your efforts with her friend, she’ll ‘appreciate’ you. Gotta explain yourself answer. 

10636A9D-EF23-4506-B279-BFF2C04C638B.jpeg

BE65285E-0261-4D1A-B5DD-859206139E8D.jpeg

Okay, banned JackSmash and cleaned this thread up. Now back to the regularly scheduled content. Thought I’d hit on a fun new direction for S/T by introducing scenarios dilemmas as an added layer. 

please proceed. 

• Props 3
  • LOL! 2

53 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Okay, banned JackSmash and cleaned this thread up. Now back to the regularly scheduled content. Thought I’d hit on a fun new direction for S/T by introducing scenarios dilemmas as an added layer. 

please proceed. 

Thank you, Misteraven!

• Truth 1

7 hours ago, misteraven said:

please proceed. 

Aww man, I was working on some noodz...

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Re the threesome conundrum above: top girl is pretty, but looks to be lacking both tits and ass despite being very cute. bottom girl is obviously a fucking mess. But if I were given a fresh disease-free certification for her I would have a great evening. Face down ass up solves a lot of life's little problems like that.

• LOL! 1

19 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Re the threesome conundrum above: top girl is pretty, but looks to be lacking both tits and ass despite being very cute. bottom girl is obviously a fucking mess. But if I were given a fresh disease-free certification for her I would have a great evening. Face down ass up solves a lot of life's little problems like that.

Yeah but if she takes care of her teeth like that, imagine how she takes care of her b-hole.... which will be closer than her unkempt vagina in your "face down ass up" scenario..... just saying, gotta think a few steps deeper here.

15 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Yeah but if she takes care of her teeth like that, imagine how she takes care of her b-hole.... which will be closer than her unkempt vagina in your "face down ass up" scenario..... just saying, gotta think a few steps deeper here.

You never know. She might have lost those chompers in a donkey show gone awry.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2