SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
9 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

I thought I've seen you unfazed by that before.  I mean, it's nothing you can't part with a comb, right?

I like to think of myself as more progressive and tolerant of our mammalian traits, maybe I was drinking before. Maybe if I was drunk I could, I dunno. 

• LOL! 1

1 minute ago, misteraven said:

Pretty sure thats a smash from most of you, whether you admit it or not. Only variable might be a dead fish personality and / or bad breath.

You're pretty much right on this one, quite possibly on almost all of them.  

This is type of chick every dude would say Trash, in front of all their buddies, but be hind closed doors you know we are smashin like there is no tomorrow.  The only thing about it none of us are going to openly admit it.  Until one of us slips up... Then come to find out everyone hit it and kept in on the low.

We all laugh... and now she becomes home girl...

In short, Yes, Smash.  

• Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

1 minute ago, Mercer said:

Her head/pallet might be too skinny to fit a dick properly, but I'm down to feel molars on both sides. It would make me feel like I was huge, I'd probably just go with it and instruct butterface in a deeper voice than normal.

Gave you props on that.  But I am still shaking my head. 

• LOL! 1

23 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

This could be the CA in me showing, but a nose job would drastically change her life. 

The nose is OK, it's the rest of her head that is too small. That's why her eyes are bulging out like that, there's not enough room in her tiny ass head to fit them inside so she's sporting those buggy semi snail eyes.

• LOL! 1