SMASH OR TRASH?

50million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 minutes ago, ndv said:

Keep feeding alchohol to meat grinder on the left til she passes out so I can smash the one on the right. 

Screenshot_20200402-184618_Brave.jpg

Is it me or does girl on the left actually look like an awesome time? In fact that whole scenario right here has epic written all over it. certainly a story for every sit around the campfire until the end of days.

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

22 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Yeah, she got a long horse face but eyes like a goat.  You all want to have sex w/ Dee Snider go ahead.

image.png.f3ac1148633e921ac435f0eb9e960cb7.png

image.png.68372d21a3a2a6e1e1cd47bfe993d45f.png

This is fake news. Have to show her ass. You don't promote how practical a dumpster is by showcasing the castor wheels that help it roll.

• LOL! 2

7 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Is it me or does girl on the left actually look like an awesome time? In fact that whole scenario right here has epic written all over it. certainly a story for every sit around the campfire until the end of days.

I agree, I considered that as well.  But I wanted to save part of myself for Miss Snider.  Something about that booty. 

• LOL! 1

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

This is fake news. Have to show her ass. You don't promote how practical a dumpster is by showcasing the castor wheels that help it roll.

Poor choice of analogy in smash or trash, I think you proved my point for me.  

I wouldn't add her to my stable of women, but her face does belong in somebody's stable 🐴

• LOL! 4

11 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Deleted the second one for ya. Gonna let the first one ride lol

Thank you, @KILZ FILLZ I was hoping one of you Oonz Senators could pull some type of Chinese censorship and delete it.   I thought I was posting to "Where have all the good men/women have gone"

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, Mercer said:

I don't know if I could be with a girl that didn't have both hands to spread her ass cheeks herself for me. I mean, that could be extra work for me and I... JK no hesitation or condom.

hook a bungee cord from one asscheek, around the bedhead and the other end gets held in the hand holding ass cheek two - problem solved

image.png.8a95fe3712ef1a43063ddb01e7b0bbfc.png

• Truth 1

• 2 weeks later...