a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

• 2 years later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
10 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Bump this forever.

Fucking weak the pics are gone. 

Rest easy, brother. 

Just a heads up that about 30% or so of all the missing images are actually in an archive and can be recovered. It's beyond my ability to pull it together and been discussing it with @Dirty_habiT, but hoping to eventually get someone capable / qualified in to assist with it. In the meantime, you can verify what is saved from what is lost forever (mainly photo hosts that have shutdown), by seeing an archive of the old board here: http://forum-old.12ozprophet.com/

Note that version of the forum has been disabled and only exists as a *read only* archive, so you can view and search, but cannot login or post on it.

On 2/20/2010 at 9:40 PM, dowmagik said:

my philosophy is it isnt gay since it looks like a chick. dead serious. i showed pics of her to my homie, and he said he thought she looked pretty dope. fwiw, i was wearing a slayer shirt and eating pizza while she jerked me off. im not tryin to have anything to do with her penis or butthole tho. just sayin.

you aint got shit on this, twinky. better step your game up, nukkuh.

l_ae9c31afebf74eafbb6acd32220401a5.jpg

filthypeter talked me into putting her pic up

@misteravenyou got to find this pic on the server!

Yeah, if this is the matching all the post id's up to imagine id's in the database then I'd definitely look into getting a DBA to handle that job..... because, for me, it's a huge bitch.... for a DBA that does that kind of stuff all the time they can probably knock it out pretty quick.

• 4 years later...
On 7/26/2019 at 10:56 AM, One Man Banned said:

Was wondering when this thread was getting its bump.

a2055ba761a9da53a21f899ba85e36c603b7cca0

it just did...

16 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Definitely #1. If you know a mf is a dude by birth and you still get funky that shut is what it is. Ain’t no maybes about it lolol. Nuttin wrong wit’it if that’s your thing but it’s 100% still g to the a y. There’s this trans chick that I play pool with on a regular basis and it’s starting to get a smidge odd cause she be slide shouldering me and lurkin hella close. In another world life I’d probably let her smd but I’d be real brolicious about it just to prove I’m not down lololol. Just to clarify on my lingo. Slide shouldering is when a mf hits you with the friendly kinda Pat on the shoulder but they like leave that shit there and slowly pull it away like a sneak finesse. 

• LOL! 2

I thought the Bud Light hate had been forgotten and people had moved on. UFC just recently accepted a sponsorship from them so Bud Light can try to rebuild their tough guy image and people are still freaking out talking about boycotting the UFC now. Something is definitely wrong with these people.

• Truth 3

I only just started reading this thread and got to page 16 before I needed to state the obvious if it hasn't been said.

Getting a handjob from a tranny wouldn't be gay if the tranny made the Decepticon transforming sound from the OG Transformers cartoon. For obvious reasons.

And RIP Dow, as can be seen this is truly a 12oz thread for the ages, but as I have My 12oz hat on and this is My most recently viewed thread as of making this post, I figure the AI algorithm is going to pump out more trannanigan type videos next time I visit the hub as a result of finally viewing this thread and axtually reading it.

• Like 1

I am going back to finish reading this thread knowing that ultimate tower of conquering one's own darkness comes from becoming a "tranny" in that I can transform My name of Mat O to "Atom" and in doing so I can reconfigure and transform any individual atom that exists within the avatar of anyone I encounter such that I make said atoms transform into a xenomorph whose role it is as cancer is to consume the individual of whose gaze, appearance, and overall vibrational energy they emit (call it an Au Ra or whatever) from the inside out.

Consider this the result of dow's comment in this thread about a girl he was with giving him something anally only for it to feel like "backwards shitting" to him & the cancer I induce and spread within those I encounter with a nefarious soul will only see them spewing literal shit out of their mouths in place of the laughter they assumed they would derive from trying to hurt Me in the past.

Edited by Mauler5150
thanks dowmagic for the magic of laughter