a tranny gave me a handjob last night

dowmagik

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 1 year later...

Re: a transit cop is giving me a government job right fucking now!!!

I might be combining incidents/making up facts, but as I remember it was a female intern Raven introduced to the forum...everyone was asked to vote for her blog in some contest. She was really amped about "blogging professionally," and was kind of braggy/irritating about it. Some people voted because interacting with a girl on the Internet is akin to sex. Once she milked all the votes she could, she ghosted and Eon cried for a over a week.

But those were the more active/hateful days of Channel Zero. She would have been literally cut up and eaten if she had come around begging for votes on her own.

• Like 1

I might be combining incidents/making up facts, but as I remember it was a female intern Raven introduced to the forum...everyone was asked to vote for her blog in some contest. She was really amped about "blogging professionally," and was kind of braggy/irritating about it. Some people voted because interacting with a girl on the Internet is akin to sex. Once she milked all the votes she could, she ghosted and Eon cried for a over a week.

But those were the more active/hateful days of Channel Zero. She would have been literally cut up and eaten if she had come around begging for votes on her own.

i remember this. trying to find thread nao

DOPE AMBITION.

I got an STD test in her honor last week.

i remember this. trying to find thread nao

Her and all her shit was deleted prolly at her request.

• Like 1

spicy cheetos rolled into the crust dough with some marinara would fuckin kill it. kinda like the hotdogs in the crust at pizza hut, which i havent gotten around to trying

some piece of shit from the piece of shit company needs to get at me for more ideas in exchange for :$: & coogi apparel

edit* why does the gangster money sign emoticon not work. boo. thats kinda up there with the forum clock nonissue

kinda like the hotdogs in the crust at pizza hut, which i havent gotten around to trying

Tried that shit. It was actually decent, dipped it in bbq sauce. The thought of what I was eating was casually offputting however. A long ass hotdog-hoop wrapped in dough, tasted and seemed overly processed and made with x number of different animals' scraps. The kind you trim off the meat before you cook it.

• 3 years later...